• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Screen-Shot-2016-06-15-at-9.15.10-PM.jpg

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tweets that need context don't count. Candles takes 2-3 tweets, "take so bad" just doesn't stand on its own. Milkshake duck is good for that.

Last edited:

shamanick

Oct 29, 2017
that food netwerk tweet, hands down

dunking tweets and "I'm so over this" tweets are very common and should not be in contention

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania

Buddy, they won't even let me fuck it.
It's these. But really, it's the corncob tweet and the milkshake duck tweet together that perfectly encapsulate the hellscape we are currently living in.

I still have no idea if this is sarcasm or not
Given that we live in a world where Kanye West is victim blaming slaves, I'd be surprised if Tyler wasn't serious.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving, even to the haters and losers.

-Trump, his first Thanksgiving as president-elect.

I think it sums up this decade perfectly.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

spoiler for no fun allowed content:

I visited the exact same spot the same year this happened and there were plenty of small, subtle signs saying "don't swim in the water" but they're designed to be inoffensive to keep the park feeling welcoming and while I don't recall the exact phrasing it seemed to refer to cleanliness in a polite but vague way - I didn't see a single gator sign abd if I had I would've avoided the many many shores and boardwalks and beaches with my daughter- and the beach where the kid got eaten was a public space and even had a row of floats that on a real beach would indicate the swimming area.

The beach was designed specifically to look like a swimming beach and as far as I could tell during the day was intentionally encouraging paddling.

the toddler who was killed wasn't swimming and was standing right beside the father when a massive gator that Disney was supposed to relocate when spotted - lunged out of the water and dragged the kid into the deep water in a flash.

the dad didn't hesitate and dove in immediately when it happened and couldn't catch the gator.

disney has since addressed all of this but blaming it on bad parenting is crazy.

see also McDonalds coffee lady - only in her case she did actually do a slightly foolish thing by holding the coffee twixt her legs- but the coffee in question was literally superheated to a completely unsafe temperature that would also have melted her lips or throat

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
I vote for the hulkamaniacs one but it was another Hulk tweet entirely that made me lose it for minutes