• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
aFpsGJGSJR4KPQfJei9Y603DmoffFletdJwAm3JNQWc.png
Has to be this one, I still laugh every time I see it.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Someone explain the corn cob one. I'd accept just regular dril. But everyone saying it says a lot about society and shit, huh?

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Oh come on, how in hell has that "sitting in awe of Trump the master" tweet not been mentioned?? It captures the insanity of this decade as well as any other submitted.

Oct 25, 2017
These are all fucking amazing. Props also go to pretty much anything @InternetHippo has tweeted in the past year or two (centrist rally in particular) and that one Trump tweet about CocaCola in 2013 that cracked me up.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017

Someone explain the corn cob one. I'd accept just regular dril. But everyone saying it says a lot about society and shit, huh?

Corncobbing is when you embarrassingly/unnecessarily insist that you're not wrong when you're already being owned. Al Giordano made up an etymology for the term, got corrected by dril himself, but nevertheless blocked people left and right for correcting him/pointing out his folly.

Last edited: