• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

Screen-Shot-2016-06-15-at-9.15.10-PM.jpg

It's one of these three, and i'm leaning towards it being Brienne of Snarth. It's the perfect encapsulation of being WAY too online.

This is my contribution

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
shout outs to milkshake duck, corncob, bakoon's dogs, geiger's vid.
jeers to anything hogan.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Impossible to pick just one. In terms of actually defining the decade, I'd say Milkshake Duck or Corncob. But I've always really liked this one:

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
If there's a "Tweet of the decade" it would have to go to Trump, despite the world wide hatred everyone loves the presidents tweets. IMO it has to be:
60635680-c325-11e9-b77b-3f14e37d79d0

T.Rex In F-14

Oct 25, 2017

@andyrichter Engaging with assholes on the internet is like trying to drown a vampire with your own blood.

Oct 25, 2017
Ben Kuchera had a tweet he's has since deleted that said something like:

"Whenever your child wants to be held and you're not in the mood, imagine that they're 18 years old and you got to travel back in time to hold them one last time."

I have a 2.5 year old and I've thought about it almost every day of his life. I cry whenever I have to repeat it (like now)
Ah that's genuinely a beautiful thought.

My daughter is 8 months old right now and I love holding her. If we go out anywhere I'll take her out of the stroller when possible just so I can hold her. Hard to imagine there will come a time when I tire of that, but it makes sense... particularly when they're a lot heavier...

Ok I just thought of how she lies on my chest and plays with my zipper and that she won't do that forever and I started tearing up 🤣