• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mcjmetroid

Oct 28, 2017
Limerick, Ireland
I thought we could make a bit of fun with this to take our minds off the fake leaks and overhype.

In this, I'm talking stuff that would make this forum have an apocalyptic meltdown if announced.

This can be software or hardware announcements but as a small rule it has to be a Nintendo property we're dealing with. e.g. you can't say Half Life 3: Switch Edition or Bubsy 3D switch.

Here's mine and I challenge you to beat it:

Wii Music HD: Switch edition

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would a new game be a bad announcement? A bad announcement would be something that affects a game or service.

JINX

Oct 25, 2017
Miyamoto has declared all games going forward will be Star Fox games.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
Switch cancelled, Wii brought back
Wii Sports 2 announced
Wii Fit 2 announced
Wii Music 2 announced with Ravi Drums making an appearance
Retro's new game is Donkey Kong Country Returns 3
Metroid Prime 4 cancelled in favor of Other M 2

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Wii U Gamepad for Switch. Now the default control method and required to start up the system.

Immediately after announcing it, Kimishima explains that even though they have a second screen again, they will never make a third Jump game. The Direct concludes with homemade video of him going to Shueisha's headquarters and shitting on the CEO's desk.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Meme Run 2 is the big holiday game 2018. They've bought a IP for a billion dollar.

Col.Asher

Nov 10, 2017
The payed online has been scrapped entirely and in its place all future games and splatoon 2 will have microtransactions.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Li9zWM1.jpg