• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

What is your all time favorite character design in gaming?

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
EDIT: Trolling aside, this one is my favourite

Gabranth from Final Fantasy XII

Last edited:

♡♪!?

Oct 25, 2017
I think it might be Kain in Soul Reaver 1 and 2/Defiance, never seen a vampire look like that and he's still recognisable as a man. You can still see his pain and conflict.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Toilets helmet Penguin from Sexy Parodius.
I love Konami Penguins, specially in parodius, but this boss takes the cake.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Probably a boring answer but Link, particularly his Twilight Princess design.

He's the most heroic looking Link and still can be goofy at times.

RecRoulette

Oct 25, 2017

Metal Sonic. I thought Silver/Mecha Sonic from both versions of 2 were the coolest shit, and then this motherfuckers comes along.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Not my favourite design of all time, I don't even know where to start with that (shoutouts to Ciri though), but Dad Kratos is one of my favourites from recent memory.

The beard is a colossal improvement.

Nama

Nov 2, 2017
This version of Roy was only seen in FE: Awakening which had some interesting interpretations of guests from previous FE games.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica

MGS Gray Fox, Prime Varia Suit Samus, Red Tunic OOT Link, Richter Belmont, Soul Calibur 2 "Siegfried", Rise Lara and Abyss Luke were close....

But Cloud had a big impact on me and I still think is the epitome of char design.

Extra: If I had to also select the best "piece of design", it would be the T-51B Helmet