• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

What is your all time favorite character design in gaming?

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I’m not sure how to post pictures, but I’ve always loved the design of the MC from Suikoden II. Anime as heck, but the twin tonfas were awesome.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
There are a few, but this immediately came to mind:

I love the simplicity of it and I'm saddened that they didn't use it for newer entries.

Linkark07

Oct 25, 2017
Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening. Just a perfect design that appeals to all my tastes. Absolutely love it.
It is awesome that female Robin shares the same outfit as her male counterpart; no sexualization. Can't say the same about female Corrin and female Byleth.

The Gravity Suit in Samus Returns looks so badass that it became my favorite in an instant.

Scotia

Oct 25, 2017
UK

Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII. Fell in love with this design the second I saw it, it's so good.

Silence_and_I

May 7, 2018
If I had to choose only one character, it would definitely be Solid Snake. He has three different yet amazing designs in the three games that he appears in.

Especially his older design which I like the most:

The Boss and Liqud Ocelot both have awesome designs as well.

My honorable mention goes to Dizzy, which in my opinion has the best design in the whole world of fighting games.

A.By

Oct 25, 2017