• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Best one?

• Bunding Shield

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Seal of Bern

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Stone of Grado

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Lehran's Medallion

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Yato

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Crest of Flames

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Over the years and various games, we've gotten numerous interpretations of the Fire Emblem.
Originally, it was the Binding Shield, but the it was represented as things like seals/crests, stones, and a medallion.

Personally, Lehran's Medallion is my favorite. The way it affected the world around it felt most impactful, for me at least.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Going with Lehran's Medallion since I think it had a compelling reason to be called the fire emblem and it was one of the most integral to the plot. In comparison a bunch of the others feel like important objects or symbols within the game world that had the fire emblem name kind of forced on them. Like, what connection is their between Sothis and flames that makes calling her crest the crest of flames make any sense outside of knowing they wanted to shoehorn in a fire emblem?

Oct 25, 2017
its funny how little the fire emblem actually matters in the majority of games. its a macguffin if its there at all, besides the Radiance games

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Yeah, Lehran's Medallion since it's imprisoning the gods of chaos and order and all.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Wait the Yato is the Fire Emblem in Fates? Only having played Conquest I assumed it was the necklace Azura wears.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
FireEmblemFE10.png

The Crest of Flames is cool too though.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait the Yato is the Fire Emblem in Fates? Only having played Conquest I assumed it was the necklace Azura wears.
Yeah, it's called the seal of fire or something like that, so like the crest of flames it isn't explicitly called fire emblem but is pretty clearly meant to be that game's incarnation of the idea