• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
One of the things I love about the games is the secret endings that they had, so which of them was your favorite between Another Side, Another Story

Or Birth By Sleep

For me, it's BBS. When it first came out, it blew my mind and I just couldn't stop thinking about what I had just witnessed.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I really love the atmosphere of Another Side, Another Story... but overall it's probably Birth by Sleep.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
Birth by Sleep. It made a great first impression on me. Once I watched it, I knew I would love the game that would follow.

Plus, Fate of the Unknown is probably my favorite song in the entire series.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The quality of a Kingdom Hearts secret ending is inversely proportional to how much sense it makes upon initial release.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely BBS

but I will say the secret ending in Re Mind is a pretty big one as well

Rob2K19

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1A. Blank Points

1B. Birth by Sleep

The lead up to watching it. Waiting to see who would beat Lingering Thoughts first in order to unlock it and post it on YouTube then actually watching it and being blown away that this was what KH was going to turn into (A mature game lol nope). I watched it damn near every day leading up to BBS. Even saved it on my PSP to watch before I went to sleep. This secret ending impacted me like no other.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
As someone who really lost in interest in the series over time - I thought the first secret ending was super cool and made me salivate for kh2 for years. A shame it never lived up to the hype in my opinion.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Kingdom Hearts 1 secret ending was incredible at it's release. It was so fucking cool.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
NecessaryFilthyKangaroo-small.gif

This shit was too damn cool for its own good.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Another Side, Another Story was the coolest fucking shit ever to me when I was a kid.