• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
And no, all of them is not an answer. I'm interested in what rap fans have to say about this.

For me, Baby Got Back is absolute shit. Just a repulsive, annoying, shitty piece of shit.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Crank Dat is pretty high on my list. I'm sure I've heard worse songs, but that's the one that came to mind first.

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
I despise Slow Motion by Juvenile. Such a boring song with lyrics that don't really match the tone of the music.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
oh lol, misread the title hard

something soulja boy

Last edited:

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's really tough. Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

Mostly cornball white shit or juggalo stuff. First post got it though.

There's dumb and then there is problematic and dumb.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eminem - Kim

All I'll say is that I'm fairly certain this is the song every school shooter plays in their mind before they committ atrocities.

Goldboy

Oct 27, 2017
Dance With the Devil by Immortal Technique solely because it's basically the anthem for people who "only listen to real rap"

Kimura

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
The Future song (Karate Chop Remix) were Lil Wayne raps about hitting the pussy like Emmett Till...

I actually like Lil Wayne. But sometimes he is a fucking asshole.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Its fucking D4L Laffy Taffy

I saw the thread title and ran in here immediately.

Fucking Garbage

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
While we could easily reference shit YouTube artists and the like, one some that absolutely makes no sense to me as a song, video and hook is Field Mob - Sick of Being Lonely. I think I just despise the way they look like country yokels, their whole delivery and then you have a hook with a regular female vocal that seems like it belongs on a totally different r&b song. Something about this whole package just irrationally angers me and is my go-to for a hated hip hop song.

Nov 30, 2017
Its fucking D4L Laffy Taffy

I saw the thread title and ran in here immediately.

Fucking Garbage

God that was so bad! Literally forgot this song existed, until I came here and seen it posted a couple times lol.

I will have to add some more songs though, that I couldn't stand.
Ass Like That by Eminem
Lollipop by Lil Wayne
A Bay Bay by Hurricane Chris
The Whisper Song by Ying Yang Twins.. These songs are so bad and still don't understand how they were ever popular.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any of those soft-ass R&B-rap mega-hits by Ja Rule or Nelly that were all about serenading some girl to win her heart that got popular after the 90s. We went from such highs to such lows.

King Tubby

Oct 25, 2017
Eminem - Kim

All I'll say is that I'm fairly certain this is the song every school shooter plays in their mind before they committ atrocities.

I was gonna go with Soulja Boy but this is the first song I heard in my life that made me go "Why did I listen to that? That was fucking horrible."

Drunk & Hot Girls
Barry Bonds

Drunk & Hot Girls is up there but I like the beat to Barry Bonds a lot.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Actual worst is probably some random YouTuber's rap like "It's Everyday Bro," but the worst in the "this actually pisses me off" is Just Lose It by Eminem. That track signals the biggest drop off in quality of any artist of all-time IMO and everything from the content of the music to the beat just pisses me off to listen to.

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 is also up there with that song for me, just because there are people who actually think it's meaningful and an intelligent meditation on society.

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando, FL
Make Em Say Uuuuuuhh by Master P. Really any of his songs, or those by his label. They even made a Snoop Dogg album that was utterly terrible.

Also, Colt Ford.

The south has so much to be ashamed of.

Tension Mask

Oct 28, 2017
I was not a Mase guy back then, but hearing the mainstream rap of the last decade.. I'm yearning for Mase. Nowhere near the worst.

Darkgable

Nov 3, 2017
Probably Black Eyed Peas, Where Is The Love.

That moment when they sold out and added Fergie, there was no going back to credibility for them. They even managed to fuck up Yesterday with that so called futuristic shit at the end.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hating on Juvenile and Master P should be punishable by waterboarding