• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JSG87

Mar 13, 2018
Ayr, Scotland
I love The Switch. I do but there are still certain genres and types of games the console is missing because of the Lack of True AAA support. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with what The Switch does get because there is just enough variety between games that are releasing to satisfy many needs and I certainly don't have a shortage of games.

But there are certain games that just don't come.

For me I really want the Formula 1 games and space based games. Some simulation games would be cool via The Sims or smaller indie games like game Dev Story on Steam.

What kind of Games do you want that still haven't appeared?

Deleted member 426

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really want more retro re releases. Either compilations that are faithful rom dumps, or proper remasters.

FF1-6 in particular id like to see come across.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
giphy.gif

DannyClash

Oct 25, 2017
seeing Pillars of Eternity 2 listed as coming out is pretty cool

cRPGs on Switch is an interesting proposition

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Please people avoid asking for specific games without a reason or it will be closed in no time

For me it is simple arcade games with coop.
Beat em ups and shoot em ups (specially run n gun) for example are perfect.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
SNES, N64, Gamecube games. Luigi's Mansion 3 needs to happen stat. That will hit all the right points for me

Oct 25, 2017
Warioware, Rhythm heaven, advance wars, paper Mario rpg, picross 3D, animal crossing, 2D Mario, basically all the games that usually come out in their handhelds

Aostia82

Oct 27, 2017
Eternal darkness 2 wirh crazy use of hd rumble, split joycon and docked vs undocked mode for the insanity meter

Status
Not open for further replies.