• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Most Bioware games up til Mass Effect 3. I think, in general, the games that you "don't want to end" are the games that never feel long enough.

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Went through p5 in a week from release. Turned around and went through it a second time for the plat that next week. Couldn't put that game down. Sooo good. Royal can't come soon enough

evilcar

Oct 25, 2017
Persona 5. I had 120 hours but it sure didn't feel like it.

Man, I want the opposite! I had 125 hours and it felt like 200, lol. I had to take a week break at a certain point. FYI I adored the game, and the series as a whole.

For me it's definitely God of War. It felt like it just flew by even though I put in over 50 hours.

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Must have been Sekiro. I finished it at around 50 hours and thought I was like 25 at max.

Also the vice versa happened with Darksiders 3. I finished it at 17 hours but felt like 30

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
Resident Evil VII and Alien Isolation are two recent games that people like to cite as being "too long". But I love them both and wouldn't trim a single thing from either. I'm actually replaying RE7 for the first time since release and when I got to the ship that everyone else wants to cut, I was like "wait I'm already here?"

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Each time I re-play the original Witcher, the time just flies, even though I know a playthrough takes anywhere from 60-80 hours (depending how much I fast-forward the clock).

There's something about that story that just makes it so easy to lose myself in the world.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Witcher 3 for me as well. Forgot how many hours I had but after beating both expansions, I looked at the clock at thought to myself, "no way". Everything about the pacing, story, characters, and exploration kept me going from the Red Baron onwards.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Any game I end up enjoying usually feels short, so Persona 5, XC2, most recently Fire Emblem: Three Houses.