• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I remember from the presentation to their e3 conference there was bad news about Xbox seemingly everyday. Everyday I thought it couldn't get any worse and then everytime I thought that they would somehow shatter my expectations and make things even worse somehow. The PR following the reveal was honestly a spectacle to behold in real time and I've never seen anything like it. I imagine it's what following the PS3 launch might have been like.

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
Just imagine if they'd won and all our Xbox games were just waiting for the day they flipped the switch on the server, after which they'd stop working. I don't think there'll ever be a day, I won't hold their attempt to do that to our shared history against them.
So will I. But one thing is clear, had they gone through with that, I would not have any Xbox One games.

Oct 27, 2017
Just made me think, "What the fuck are they thinking?" The 360 was my main console that generation as my PS3 was mostly for BC, Blu-ray, and the occasional exclusive. I easily passed on the xbox one and went with a PS4. But they've managed to turn things around for me. Love my X and it'd be my most played console now if not for FF14.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
So will I. But one thing is clear, had they gone through with that, I would not have any Xbox One games.

Same here. I am considering making the Xbox ecosystem my main platform (I'll buy them all) next generation, because I like the moves the new leadership have been making, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten.

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
TV and sports. The thing I'm least interested in.

Still ended up buying an Xbox One for Sunset Overdrive and later got and Xbox One X while I bought an 4K TV. My first impressions of the console were however far from good. I never watch TV or is interested in sports games or CoD games with fish AI for that matter.