• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What should I use my final Nintendo Switch game voucher on?

• Paper Mario: The Origami King

Votes: 111 31.3%
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Votes: 84 23.7%
  • Luigi's Mansion 3

Votes: 126 35.5%
  • Mario Tennis Ace

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Kirby Star Allies

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Pokemon Sword or Shield

Votes: 26 7.3%
  • Pokemon Let's Go

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Since you picked up TMS already, Luigi's Mansion is the next choice to make from that list.

OP
OP
Flandy

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for your input on this, and let me know how you're getting on with TMS if you've already dipped into it. I'll be making a final decision today. It's good to know that you're able to pick at DQ little by little, because what concerns me with games of that scope is that sometimes I reach a point where I'm way too deep to start over, but I don't feel like I can continue (after a break) because I can't remember what I was doing with any of my builds, tactics, or understanding of the game mechanics—so I just wind up dropping them unfinished. This happens far too often for my liking even with RPGs I enjoy immensely, so I'm increasingly cautious about biting on anything else that will stuff my backlog further. But if the mechanics are just innately enjoyable, at least I can get something out of the experience whether I see it through or not.
FWIW every time you load up your save in DQXI it gives you a summary of the the recent story events. Later on you unlock a cutscene viewer too. Never had an issue with forgetting the combat.

Lego

Nov 14, 2017
I voted for Luigi's Mansion 3, but Pokemon is also a great shout.

I just bought another 2 Game Voucher, gambling on Nintendo having something good in the next year.

bdwnfn99

Oct 25, 2017
I used my last one on Mario Tennis.

Really, really annoyed that Nintendo hasn't announced any new games in a long time that we can use these on. It's my own fault for buying multiple vouchers, but it's a serious bummer for me and I'm going to be hesitant to invest in buying more of these in the future, should they run this program again.