• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Before I get tossed offshore into the atlantic ocean, I'd like for this to be played in memorandum.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really couldn't care less but if I'm picking one...I'd have to think about it lol. Will edit when I think of something.

Cats

Oct 27, 2017
None, I'd be dead anyway so it is not like it would matter in any way, shape or form.
Funerals aren't for you, they're for the living that have to deal with your loss. Leaving a memento in the form of a song choice that you thought would be meaningful, is leaving something of you behind, a choice that you as a person made for those there. It can mean something to them, and they are living.

The Maestro

Feb 12, 2018

Should go along nicely with my Viking funeral. Corpse, boat, flaming arrow, waterfall - all the hallmarks of a great send off.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funerals aren't for you, they're for the living that have to deal with your loss. Leaving a memento in the form of a song choice that you thought would be meaningful, is leaving something of you behind, a choice that you as a person made for those there. It can mean something to them, and they are living.

A song, letter, last goodbye isn't going to change the fact that I'm dead. Of course they could soften the blow, but that's meaningless. The sooner humans start to accept their own mortality, the better. We cannot outrun death, at least with current tech.