• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is His way?.

• Mandalore.

Votes: 85 21.4%
  • Jedi.

Votes: 42 10.6%
  • Sith.

Votes: 32 8.0%
  • Jedi-Mandalore.

Votes: 216 54.3%
  • Sith-Mandalore.

Votes: 23 5.8%

• Total voters

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Mandalore?

7zEOy06.jpg

Jedi?
o5nnVG5.jpg

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Spin off movies in an unknown galaxy with Ahsoka/Ezra teaching the baby and building a new (not jedi) order. Allows the movies to be years and years apart chronologically as that species lives for 900 years or so.

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
If the last shot of this show isn't a flashforward to set up a young 20s yoda spinoff where they're a jedi bounty hunter what is even the fucking point

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
If he does find the planet of the Yodas, I'm guessing he'll just leave the kid there.
Mando is probably in his 30s, when will Baby Yoda be at an age to talk and protect itself? 50 years old and its acting like a 2-3 year old XD

vanty

Oct 26, 2017
Surely the story can't go towards BY getting involved with any Jedi stuff because Luke would have known about it right? Obviously it'd still be a little 70yo baby/toddler or whatever but still.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Surely the story can't go towards BY getting involved with any Jedi stuff because Luke would have known about it right? Obviously it'd still be a little 70yo baby/toddler or whatever but still.

Different galaxy, far in uncharted space. New opportunities for anything goes.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, there's presumably a third group of force users led by Ahsoka and Ezra (Clone Wars / Rebels characters) that somehow avoid the conflicts that happen in the sequel trilogy. Baby Yoda could be handed off to them.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
It would be awesome if Yodel has the chance to return to the Yoda planet and become a Jedi but instead decides to stay with his new dad and follow in his footsteps as a bounty hunter :3

Deleted member 62561

Dec 31, 2019
the future of baby yoda is in the toy aisle

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
STOP SHOOTING HOLES IN MY THEORIES!!!

Turns out Yoda wasn't good at the no relationship aspect of the Jedi Order...

He actually "befriended" a nightsister (or mother?) after his ship crashed on Dathomir in his younger days. He visited frequently after. No idea if it's still canon tho.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
they could end up going anywhere with it but 'serious' answer per the universe he probably has some direct link with Yoda himself (clone?) whose existence was bespoke to be jedi/force sensitive

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
Would've spit it out around the time of the PT.

Before that. Baby Yoda's stated age indicates he was born the same year as Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin is the Force's balancing response to Plagueis and Sidious attempting to use the Dark Side to create life. Baby Yoda is their creation.

ScoobsJoestar

May 30, 2019
why wasn't baby yoda in the sequel trilogy then? Does baby yoda do anything or just stand there for the memes?

Depending on how they age (baby Yoda is a baby but he's supposed to be 50 years old) there's a decent chance he'd still be a child by the time.

Baby Yoda is at the very least capable of using the force and has used it multiple times, so there's that.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
why wasn't baby yoda in the sequel trilogy then?

The sequel trilogy started in 2015, The Mandalorian in 2019 - judging from the way the ST turned out, I think it's clear that planning isn't really Lucasfilm's strong suit.

The in universe explanation hasn't been revealed yet. I'm sure we'll learn more over the course of the series.

Does baby yoda do anything or just stand there for the memes?

He does so much 😭

Is the child 100% a puppet? I can't remember.

If so..that puppet control is art.

Mostly, and yeah, the animatronics for him are excellent.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
but all the movies follow the same people

Chance to start "fresher" and then move onto new faces entirely for movies and shows.

Before that. Baby Yoda's stated age indicates he was born the same year as Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin is the Force's balancing response to Plagueis and Sidious attempting to use the Dark Side to create life. Baby Yoda is their creation.

I would need to look into that, but yeah I did mention before the PT. I just expected it as more of a yoda and yaddle have to reproduce, as their species is almost the bridge between the force and...all those who are force sensitive.