• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is His way?.

• Mandalore.

Votes: 85 21.4%
  • Jedi.

Votes: 42 10.6%
  • Sith.

Votes: 32 8.0%
  • Jedi-Mandalore.

Votes: 216 54.3%
  • Sith-Mandalore.

Votes: 23 5.8%

• Total voters

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
He should go home.. be with his family, and live his normal life with his alien species.

The End.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Same reason why Luke seemingly never met met Ashoka. The galaxy is big.

There's no way he didn't meet her. She was a former Jedi that studied under his father, survived the Clone Wars, Order 66 and the Empire, worked with the Rebellion and even had close ties to Bail Organa.

Even if Luke somehow didn't find out about Ahsoka, she'd have found out that Anakin had a son who was powerful in the Force, blew up the Death Star and even defeated Darth Vader and the Emperor. She'd have tracked him down.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Have the yoda race ever even used guns before? I said Jedi but maybe I should have said Sith because he was force choking someone at such a young age.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Aging with Yoda's species sure as hell speeds up toward the end... Yoda's final 20 years were ROUGH. He went from dueling two of the strongest dark force sword fighters in the galaxy each to a close tie, then 20 years later, he's just hobbling around and dying of old age on his couch. Maybe Dagobah isn't a super healthy environment, though.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know y'all love Ahsoka but it would have so brutal and dark if Vader had killed her in Rebels.
Ashoka should've died in TCW - she should've been the Jedi that really made Order 66 hit home.

I'm not saying I don't like what they did with her character instead, but I do think she should've died there. Having her come back in Rebels was cool for that showdown between her and Vader - having her survive that was just straight dumb as fuck, no matter how cool her character might be.

And after TROS, Filoni made some vague tweet about how she might STILL not be dead. Next thing we know she's going to enter a time portal (or whatever nonsensical shit that was in Rebels) and appear in the new "High Republic" content that's coming out, 400 years before the clone wars, all because Filoni just can't let her go and invent a new character that's as compelling as she is.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
The show is Baby Yoda, let's be honest. He'll stay a baby through its entire run.

Maybe in the future they'll have him grow up but I don't know how the timeline would work to be honest. You'd think if he were older, he would have been involved somehow in the new trilogy. If he's 50 now, he'd be 75-ish when the new movies happened.. right? Only way they can make it work is if he's still a baby until he's like 100 or some sort of timeline which would allow his inactivity to make sense.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The show is Baby Yoda, let's be honest. He'll stay a baby through its entire run.

Maybe in the future they'll have him grow up but I don't know how the timeline would work to be honest. You'd think if he were older, he would have been involved somehow in the new trilogy. If he's 50 now, he'd be 75-ish when the new movies happened.. right? Only way they can make it work is if he's still a baby until he's like 100 or some sort of timeline which would allow his inactivity to make sense.
There are no rules.
They just make them up as they go along.
Pretty easy to do whatever they want. Time skips, clones at different ages, etc.

1 or 2 more seasons as baby is probably the max, but they could do baby forever as well

Oct 27, 2017
He should get his own show with other baby star wars characters. Baby Jar-Jar, baby Jabba, baby Chewbacca. A space mystery solving team. It will be so cute and funny.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know y'all love Ahsoka but it would have so brutal and dark if Vader had killed her in Rebels.

People were freaking the fuck out after the finale that showed Vader leaving Malachor and Ahsoka seemingly venturing deeper into it because we knew Ahsoka was dead. Filoni seemed to love every minute of it too 'cause he teased fans for what felt like years with those t-shirts asking "she lives?" 🤣

Deleted member 17207

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I kind of hope Baby Yoda is dropped off with other Yoda species and that's the end of his story - I don't need to see him doing Jedi training or some shit. This being said, it's clear that Baby Yoda is a MASSIVE draw for this show, so I don't see Mando dropping him off on some random planet to move onto another adventure anytime soon.

I don't mind it though - I love that this is what the show is about.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Stay a baby as long as you can Baby Yoda and get away from all of these space assholes.

Deleted member 17207

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It'll probably get sent back to wherever it came from through the world between worlds.

rebels-413-trivia-gallery-1_a7ad96c5.jpeg
This image and everything it's about is 10X worse than anything in TROS lol.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
There's no way he didn't meet her. She was a former Jedi that studied under his father, survived the Clone Wars, Order 66 and the Empire, worked with the Rebellion and even had close ties to Bail Organa.

Even if Luke somehow didn't find out about Ahsoka, she'd have found out that Anakin had a son who was powerful in the Force, blew up the Death Star and even defeated Darth Vader and the Emperor. She'd have tracked him down.
Emphasis on seemingly.