• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Marvel Warriors, would love to run around bashing hordes of faces in with the Marvel comics characters.

GeeTeeCee

Oct 27, 2017
The Warriors Warriors

TheWarriors_1979_Movie_Poster.jpg

Partly because the IP would work pretty well in the genre, mostly because I want a game called "The Warriors Warriors" to exist for my own amusement.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Jump All Stars Musou
One Piece Musou is brilliant, I'd love to see more anime and Jump/shonen fit well here.

Super Smash Warriors (Nintendo Musou)
Fire Emblem Musou wasnt very inspiring. It feels like a wasted potential and I reckon removing the grounding of Fire Emblem-you universes and throwing a massive smash like cross over could be farm.

Vikings Musou
Focus on smash, raid and loot. It'll be quicker missions with high risk and high reward gameplay focus.

A Song of Ice and Fire Musou (Game of Thrones Warriors)
Focus capturing, moral of troops and using field powers to turn tides as well as the usual combat stuff.

Suikoden Warriors
I'll take Suikoden however I can at this point.

Final Fantasy Musou
It makes a lot of sense as mentioned already. We have such a large roster of characters and a good variety of weapons, classes and skills.

Falcom Musou
Could be fun. Lots of different characters from various series.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I think a Marvel or DC musou could work very well. Other heroes and/or cops as allied npcs with villains and grunts spread around in big urban areas. It'd look visually very different from other Musou games but could work fairly easily within the general gameplay model.

Super Smash Warriors (Nintendo Musou)
Fire Emblem Musou wasnt very inspiring. It feels like a wasted potential and I reckon removing the grounding of Fire Emblem-you universes and throwing a massive smash like cross over could be farm.
One of the main problems with FE Musou is that Koei wanted to focus on a limited number of games, rather than giving representation throughout the series. I don't think that approach would work well for Smash.

Even the fairly bland areas might not be avoided by a Smash Musou. FE Musou has bland areas, but that was Koei's fault in the first place. They used new generic locations inspired by FE ones, rather than actually adapting locations from the games. The older FE games had fairly simple looking set pieces, but Awakening and Fates which were the main focus of the game had some rather unique looking locations.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Musou games starring either Mario or Kirby would definitely tickle my fancy.

Largely because I think by that point, they just become like action RPG spin offs.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man, I loved the Suikoden idea. It's perfect, especially if they follow the same direction as Spirit of Sanada, with a story focused on fewer characters.

Amiibola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Castlevania Warriors. Throw in secondary characters (I mean, Hyrule Warriors got effin Bug Princess) and it could be glorious.

Vash

Oct 28, 2017
Dare I say it.. Game of Thrones Musou? :P

But in all seriousness, One Punch Man might be a great contender for a Musou game. I'd also like to see a Marvel/X-Men Musou game.

Sesha

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Bastard!!
Kongou Bancho
Naruto
Marvel
DC
Devil May Cry x Sengoku Basara

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Splatoon, lemme play as Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina, DJ Octavio, Captain Cuttlefish, Inkling boy & girl, Judd, Lil Judd and more!

Kingdom Hearts, lemme play as Roxas, Sora, Riku, Kiari, Aqua, Xemnas, Terra, Ventus, Goofy, Donald, Mickey, all of Organization XIII, Xehanort, Young Xehanort & More!

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Animal Crossing

the cute villagers can carry their shovels and other cute golden tools and beat people in with them
and then after that, overpriced coffee

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy is the obvious choice.

Hopefully it will happen since there is a lot of teasing for Final Fantasy related games for E3.

tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018
A crossover game featuring say, various Jump characters fighting together and against each other. I.E. Dragonball X One Piece X Naruto X Bleach X Fist Of The North Star X Etc.
That would be awesome.

It won't happen, but I would already be happy with a new One Piece Musou with the style of the new Granblue game.

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Final Fantasy, Dragonball and Pokèmon I guess. Also a Suikoden one would be interesting.

GeekyDad

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
USA
Resident Evil is a personal want because of how much I adore the series. It's gone through so many different gameplay styles in the action and horror genres and I think an arcadey Warriors with maps based across the whole series (Raccoon City, Africa, Spain, Tall Oaks, the boats of the series, the labs of the series, etc etc) would be extremely fun, just something that doesn't take itself too seriously.

That would be awesome!

To add to the topic -- and not something I necessarily want, but I think it would make sense -- Senran Kagura. Most of the games already have elements in common with the Warriors games, and there are plenty of characters already created in the SK universe to support a Warriors-style game. Personally, I'm a fan of the series. I love the playfulness and the gameplay (at least of Burst on 3DS), so I'd buy it.

nicolasacmf

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Kid Icarus, probably because Uprising is one of my favorite games ever made. It would work perfectly too, I mean, they already have a great and memorable cast of characters with wildly different powers and movesets, I don't think it would be too hard to adapt them into a Warriors game. They could even go a little crazy and have monsters like Twinbellows be playable (maybe scale it down a bit since Twinbellows is huge in the original game). And oh, all of the banter the characters could have, just thinking about it warms my heart.

Oct 27, 2017
I had a list in another post but I'll see what I can remember:

-Lineage Musou
-Halo Musou
-God of War Musou
-Warcraft Musou
-Disgaea Musou
-BlazBlue Musou
-Street Fighter Musou
-The King of Fighters Musou
-Tekken Musou
-Soulcalibur Musou
-Mortal Kombat Musou
-Fairy Tail Musou
-Kill La Kill Musou
-Fate Musou (Extella was made by Marvelous, not Omega Force)
-Claymore Musou
-Marvel Avengers or X-Men Musou
-Warhammer Musou
-Warhammer 40k Musou
-Another Berserk Musou

There's a lot more but those are off the top of my head.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
We got quite a few characters to choose from now for a Xenoblade musou.

And to echo what someone else said...i want more games based on my childhood so i wanna add

G.I. Joe
He-Man/She-Ra
Thundercats

I believe KT have an account here. I hope they are watching. ;)