• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
First 3 that come to mind ( still had to check for their name, it's not something I tend to remember ) : The Fifth Race, Window of Opportunity, Nemesis

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The one where Bhal kills Oneill over and over while ghost Jackson waxes philosophy

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
200 is great. I love the marionette sequence.

Lost City is another fav.

If we're talking about all of Starage: Common Descent/Epilogue from Season 2 of Universe is my favorite.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The one with the big dogfight above Antarctica.

Lost City, had to look up the name. Well written, well paced, lots of payoff, could have been a movie it had the budget.

Oh and that episode where they send themselves a warning from the future not to make first contact with that "friendly" race that is secretly sterilizing all human women.

Last edited:

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
I think my personal favorite is when Daniel and Vala switch bodies with people in a different galaxy. Unraveling the mystery and unleashing a new threat was a lot of fun. I think it was a 2 parter.

With the time loop stuff going on, the "original" consistent group we were following died in the past, so that was sort of sad. At least it wasn't as bad as Harry Kim though (Voyager)

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The one with the big dogfight above Antarctica.

Lost City, had to look up the name. Well written, well paced, lots of payoff, could have been a movie it had the budget.

Oh and that episode where they send themselves a warning from the future not to make first contact with that "friendly" race that is secretly sterilizing all human women.
Season 4, episode 16: 2010 and season 5, episode 10: 2001.
I think my personal favorite is when Daniel and Vala switch bodies with people in a different galaxy. Unraveling the mystery and unleashing a new threat was a lot of fun. I think it was a 2 parter.
Season 9, episode 3: Origin.

dryz

Oct 30, 2017
Damn, I would like to rewatch it but I'm afraid it won't hold up today. My favorite show growing up.

I'm just sad SGU didn't happen in the era of streaming services. Amazon or Netflix would have picked the show up. What a waste.

Deleted member 1478

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Hmmmm

Window of Opportunity was probably the funniest episode.
Lost City was probably the most impressive.
Heroes was the hardest hitting (still find it hard to watch)

I'm quite partial to A Matter of Time. The stuff with the black hole was interesting and losing SG-10 basically in slow motion with that shot of Boyd screaming was great.

Bazza

Oct 27, 2017
Still my all time favourite sci-fi show.

Breif Candle, Window of Opportunity, Meridian, Frozen, Changeling, Lifeboat, Heroes part 1 & 2, 200 and Unending stand out the most. Also every episode featuring Baal is always worth a watch. Thinking back with the exception of Window of Opportunity and 200 they are all quite emotional episodes.

I remember tears forming in Meridian
when Daniel dies
and in Heroes when
its revealed its Doc Frasier that died, I knew that it wasn't going to be O'Neil that died but I wasn't expecting the Doc