• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Lets say the unthinkable happens and either because of bad polling, election interference, or straight up hacking the numbers Trump wins the presidency for another 4 years.

what do you think you will do?

I think I may just lose my shit and just not even pay attention to politics anymore during those 4 years. I may just ignore everything, turn off twitter, stay off political forums and just "exist" during those 4 years until the next election cycle. Then the last year catch up with what i missed and start getting ready to vote whoever the democrat is for that cycle.

i just..I dont think i can mentally take another 4 years of hearing about his horrible administration. Anyone else in the same boat?

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
I will be dead from Covid most likely, as he will do nothing about it.

real answer: die from Covid as he will do nothing about it.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
I will whine on Twitter for the next four years while doing nothing substantial about it.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
I refuse to participate in self flagellation and thinking this is going to happen. It isn't. Don't let your mind go to the dark place.

Vote. Vote. And vote. I'd rather have faith in common sense and decency prevailing and keeping even more faith in the passion of the people who will vote him out.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will definitely tune out the news and politics especially for a while.

Just focus on having a good life really, enjoying myself.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
The same that I'm doing right now. Giving up isn't an option for me.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Accept that my country is gone, because it will be. Trumps regime will finish off tearing apart the checks and balances. What comes next? Well... let's just say it's a good thing I have a wife and kids because I'd probably be looking for a way out by any means possible. Since I do have others I have to worry about, I'll just have to play it by ear.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not US citizen, but I will be really disappointed and be depressed that the world has gone too far to the deep end and will probably affect if I will want to have a children or not.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
I think I may just lose my shit and just not even pay attention to politics anymore during those 4 years. I may just ignore everything, turn off twitter, stay off political forums and just "exist" during those 4 years until the next election cycle. Then the last year catch up with what i missed and start getting ready to vote whoever the democrat is for that cycle.

This.

Life goes on but I certainly will try to disconnect from politics.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I want to hard disconnect from politics regardless of who wins in Nov. Just not really healthy to be this invested in it.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I refuse to participate in self flagellation and thinking this is going to happen. It isn't. Don't let your mind go to the dark place.

Vote. Vote. And vote. I'd rather have faith in common sense and decency prevailing and keeping even more faith in the passion of the people who will vote him out.

Three votes? Voter fraud!

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
lz3GirxJ1tikXSP1BtmZP0sOusL88ob21Usig0hN27UAf7EAqbIpH-1HyC-yJAv8KBkc85RwXDqkwIiRLu-5xalTbLnfvxmhNEvDlKJsO1zw_TM-ucEYL8QZgvXZSNXwjdGZhwosgmxiGEV0REgle-6OZ2kQ

Status
Not open for further replies.