• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What are you most exited for?

• Game of thrones season 7

Votes: 270 31.8%
  • MCU Thanos ark

Votes: 442 52.1%
  • Star Wars: Episode nine

Votes: 136 16.0%

• Total voters

Tomasoares

Oct 28, 2017
SW -> Endgame -> GoT

Hopefully the guy who wrote Batman v Superman will be end to close the nine films propely =x

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
MCU and GoT is almost equivalent to me, MCU by a hairs breadth just because its been really building up and the last movie was nearly flawless to me. It also feels like it'll be a clean break to me, like I'll still watch Marvel movies but I don't think I'll be that invested or care that much anymore. Really enjoying the new season of GoT, the only negatives would be how long from the last season and how the quality has been uneven across seasons/episodes.

I was a massive star wars nerd growing up and most of my adult life but TLJ just kinda killed my interest. I'll watch episode 9 and I'm sure I will enjoy it but I'm not that interested anymore, they seem to be stuck in a creative time loop and until they can prove they can tell new and interesting stuff I don't consider Star Wars a good franchise anymore.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rise of Skywalker audience reactions and box office are still to come in, but right now it looks like Avengers beat Star Wars and Game of Thrones, its closest pop culture competitors, to the point of embarrassment.