• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

These videos are really great for anyone to fall into shipping for any anime/cartoon. Personal favorite was his one on The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

TLDW: Man dunks on shippers in 2.5 minute videos.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I was a heavy naruto and sakura stan up until the end of ''the last'' movie, but seeing naruto with hinata and his babies made me appreciate the naruto hinata ship so much.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like most thing in naruto any love thing is so so so so so under development it comes off dumb

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I think romance I think Naruto

OP
OP
Xaszatm

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The lot of you have clearly never shipped or been around shippers if you think tiny things like "underdevlopment" or "characters never spoke to each other" would stop said shipping

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Shikamaru x Temari was the only ship that was reasonable, built up a little and good because it didn't consist of the female just being obsessed with the male and the male not caring for the majority of it.

Temari had other thoughts that didn't involve Shikamura.

Plus Temari and Shikamaru are way cooler than everyone else really.

I wish Shikadai wasn't such a Shikamaru clone but would've been fine with a Shikamaru clone if Shikadai had ended up female at least.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Naruto x Hinata would've been great if Hinata was more involved in the story and did more things besides obsess over Naruto.

Actually, Hinata should've been in Sakura's place and Sakura should've been in Tenten's place(Team Guy are all physical fighters) with Tenten on Kiba and Shino's team as the trap expert since they're the tracking team.

Kakashi's team should've had the Byakugan, the Sharingan and the Nine Tails with Hinata knowing what was inside Naruto the whole time because of her Byakugan.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'd always been just a ShikaXTemari shipper because they were the most functional couple of the series, and they actually meshed well together. Everything else was pure nonsense.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
naruto x naruto
latest

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I despise Sasuke x Sakura and really any pairing involving that train wreck of a character.

Oct 25, 2017
The only good ship in this piece of shit show is Shikamaru and Temari. I ship Hinata with Ten Ten as my crack ship, I'm perfectly fine with Hinata x Naruto though since they produced that precious little baby bean named Himawari.
It feels like Shikamaru/Temari is the only canon ship that made sense in the story.
That's because it is. Then Boruto comes along and you see a fuck ton of kids and you're like "who banged and birthed all these?" Then you find out and none of it makes any sense. I still don't know who Metal Lee's mother is.
Dude's right: I do want good things for Toph. Best girl of all media.
Toph is a god awful mother.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"You were thrilled when Be Gay Do Crime became the hot new meme"
"You want a girlfriend who not only can kick your ass but will do so upon request"

7a9.png

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The MadaraxTobirama one got me "you would have shipped SasuNaru but you felt they didn't hate each other enough".

Not my favorite pairing in the series but my favorite in this video is NaruSaku and yeah he got me, I do like bickering married couples..

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
The MadaraxTobirama one got me "you would have shipped SasuNaru but you felt they didn't hate each other enough".
This one always seemed wild to me because those characters REALLY hated each other. Tobirama killed Madara's little brother, never apologized, and even after making peace with the Uchiha he talked shit about him all the time behind his back. And then during the War Arc you see Madara stabbing the shit out of him. Its kinda hard to see that ship work lol

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Shikamaru x Temari was the only ship that was reasonable, built up a little and good because it didn't consist of the female just being obsessed with the male and the male not caring for the majority of it.

I wish Shikadai wasn't such a Shikamaru clone but would've been fine with a Shikamaru clone if Shikadai had ended up female at least.

oh shit i forgot about this, this post is nothing but facts

BagelLemon

Nov 9, 2017
I despise Sasuke x Sakura and really any pairing involving that train wreck of a character.

I tried to guess who is the train wreck, but both fit the title too well for me to decide.

And yeah, I don't like how most female ninjas in Naruto love guys that don't care about them. These are deadly ninjas. They have killed people before. Yet, it seems like Sakura and Hinata forgot to practice their self-respect jutsu.

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you, I did just want good things for Hinata.

Holy shit these videos are great.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017

Only legit relationship in the series as far as I'm concerned.