• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

For those who don't want to click the video, it's 2.5 minutes of dunking on shippers. Half of the jokes still work even if you despise the concept of shipping.

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
0adc0fbc5fed89147179591d5abb428600acf8a4_hq.jpg

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
How could the video possibly be about what one's favorite starship says about themselves when everyone's favorite starship is the B-Wing?

And nice to see Barris again, always liked her.

edit: Interestingly, this video kind of made me realize that Star Wars has shit-tier ships. Even Han+Leia is something I don't really care about.

Skoje

Oct 26, 2017
The tie defender and super star destroyer. Yes i know this isn't about those kind of ships

OP
OP
Xaszatm

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all really hate romantic ships given how hard you all are avoiding that video.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The Naboo Starfighter is a thing of beauty.
wzyg0gly4pp11.jpg

edit: yeah I know this isn't about starships, but I have no opinions on romantic ships so I might as well stan the slickest looking starship in the movies.

Last edited:

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming he says that liking Jacen/Tenel Ka means you're a scholar and philanthropist.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Oh...damnit... I read the title as favorite (star)ship. Was disappointed when it was about different characters being shipped. I have no opinions on any of those but the star destroyer is most definitely my favorite star ship.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
There are so many good ship designs in Star Wars. As a casual observer it's probably the series's greatest strength.

OP
OP
Xaszatm

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fine I'll lock the thread. Thanks everyone for making feel like a piece of shit for the crime of wanting to share a funny video and now y'all think I'm disgusting. Bet you all love waifus without a hint of irony.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
The Ebon Hawk is in the running for Worst Star Wars ship. Even for a series that loves to stick to its established aesthetics, this Falcon wannabe is inexcusable.
I think it's cool, because it establishes that there is shared design language within this world. Like, go to a bunch of car dealerships, or a retail store. A lot of things are imitating one another to abide by popular aesthetic. As a fan of industrial product design, I think it's neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.