• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
TjRRr6q.jpg

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4) - Just about done with the main story.

It's Easter weekend. Whatcha been playing?

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
SRW T and Elder Scrolls Blades.

I have Tales of Vesperia on standby cause I farmed too much lol.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

Nabbed Train Valley 2 on a whim and I'm quite digging so far.

Inviting & clean presentation coupled with simple & clever mechanics. It's one of those 'easy to grasp, difficult to master' propositions, esp. when shooting for perfect 5-star rankings on each level.

Oddly relaxing and challenging all at the same time.

Factorio continues to charm & delight, in turns pitting my imagination against my self-esteem. I'm finding the game appreciably demanding on a cerebral level, but in all the good ways. Challenging me to build a better mousetrap at every turn. To think big when the supply lines begin to stagnate.

If all else fails with the above I'll likely bash some skulls in with Zomboid. For a game that's so low-poly & dated in appearance, the scavenge & combat loop is surprisingly tactile and satisfying from a pure action perspective.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
started baba is you, it was really fun (also way too tough for me), but i've dropped it for now to play yoshi's crafted world, which i'm having a very fun time playing. i'm enjoying 100%ing each sub world and then moving on to the next. there's not really any challenge, and the fetch quests are a bit too much but they're not really bothering me.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Sunset-Overdrive-cover.jpg

I'm having a lot of fun with it, really makes me hope for another good Tony Hawk game someday.

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
78fdcd81.jpg

Sekiro.
Second visit to Ashina Castle. This is getting even more interesting.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Halo CE - I stopped playing around Two Betrayals back when I had a 2013 Xbox One. Finally got around to finishing it on the XB1X with 4K/HDR. Looks great and crisp, terrible ending levels. I've never played Halo 2 at all, so I'll get to that sometime in the future.

Tacoma - Loved the characters and the twisty ending. Good visuals for a small budget. Not quite on the emotional level of Gone Home, but well worth playing. The gameplay length is just about right.
Surprisingly happy ending, going in expecting the crew to be dead.

I'm currently doing Destiny 2 Revelry stuff and will start The Evil Within 2 trophy clean-up run this weekend.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I recently beat Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

Other than that? I've gone back to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate following Joker's release.

I'm thinking of continuing my playthrough of Devil May Cry HD Collection with DMC 2 this weekend. I know its reputation.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
1anno-100-thumbnail-750x422_mobile_297543.jpg

It's been a tiring week of work and this is just the perfect thing to relax to. Loving it so far!

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Sekiro. It's pretty much all I've been playing for the past month. I'm very close to the end of my NG+ run, and I should beat it today and hopefully finish everything I want to do with the game this weekend. Does that mean a platinum? Maybe...

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Finished up Rage yesterday. I was quite surprised by it and really enjoyed it. It also increased my hype for the new game as it looks better on all fronts.

Currently playing thru Operencia: The Stolen Sun although I might drop it as the Copper Forest section is killing all the goodwill I had for the game up till that point. Not sure what else I'll play between now and next Friday when Days Gone releases.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Just polished off Yoshi's Crafted World yesterday (99%, not going for the last two costumes lol) so I have two I'm playing this weekend

1. Sekiro just got to
    the checkpoint for Demon of Hatred and the checkpoint for Sword Saint Isshin
    and I've done everything else in the game so hoping to finish those two and start NG+
  2. Cuphead on Switch! I love this game and it's nice to casually play through again on a portable

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Mostly Dark Souls: Remastered (PS4), gonna also finish off the platinum for Nioh (PS4). I'll see what else, I have a big backlog of games I've yet to play once.

Oct 27, 2017
Sekiro. On the last boss and about to wrap that up hopefully this weekend but the boss is POS. Back log consists of Witcher 3 since I've had since release, Persona 5 since it's release, The latest Assassin's Creed.

Space

Aug 16, 2018
Brutal Doom V21 with various PWADS and Doom II. I've been on a random wad kick for the last 3 weeks.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Sekiro - Have two bosses left for total completion. Will be hard to find a game this good for awhile

Plainsong

Oct 28, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm on holiday right now so I've left Sekiro behind. I have my Switch with me though so I'm currently playing through Yoshi's Crafted World and Cuphead. It's a time of extreme opposites and I'm having a blast with both.

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Kirby: Planet Robobot as I cracked it open before I left town and have been playing it in small chunks. I've died several times (mostly intentionally to get a collectible) but it's way more fun than Triple Deluxe.

The robot ride armor sections give off heavy Megaman X vibes. I also appreciate the side scrolling shooter sections. Whoever said this is Megaman X meets Kirby, got it spot on.

With Joker making his debut in Smash Bros. Ultimate, I feel like starting Persona 5. My PS4 has been under a towel for over a month safe from dust.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Still Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Kingdom Hearts II. Mixing in some Tetris Effect as well.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Still very much in the From mindset following Sekiro, so after 300 hours and 5 or 6 NGs in Bloodborne I decided to start my first fresh save/new character for a "deep dive" playthrough(following guides for all the secrets and side quests I never saw, rewatching all of Vaati's wonderful lore videos, pouring over Wikis etc..)

For a game that's arguably already my favorite of all time, I never expected to be able to feel the "magic" of that first playthrough again, but here we are. Also extremely happy how my character came out.

57165991_2175421662769083_7774880993290223616_o.jpg

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
I've been making my way through Far Cry 5 for the past two weeks. Freed the Faith and John region already, so I'm going after Jacob next.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing The Longest 5 Minutes and Minecraft Story Mode: Season 1. I haven't been able to get into either as much - I keep getting distracted with other things which is a bit annoying, but I am enjoying playing them when I do have the chance. The Longest 5 Minutes especially is nice as it's rather quick to get through and while people have complained that it's too easy, I like that it doesn't' waste time with padding and filler and instead focuses on the good bits. I also find myself caring about the characters and story, and enjoying the setup and situation. I'm also starting Paper Mario Color Splash today, which is a game I've been wanting to play for a while now. Hopefully that'll be fun and a nice change of pace from the more serious titles I've been playing recently.

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Slowly making my way through Sekiro and Octopath Traveler, really enjoy both and they offer vastly different experiences.

Adathir

Oct 25, 2017
Mostly playing AC:Odyssey on the X1X. I'm sitting at 105ish hours played and still really enjoying it. Will probably finish it in the next couple of weeks then I might dip back into the ps3 collection and see what I can get through before the next gen starts. I also started up Knights of the Old Republic on my pc again because I lost my save file.

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Trying out World War Z this evening. It's interesting thus far. Couple of gripes with matchmaking in progress but overall enjoying it.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Finally got Bayonetta and am loving it thus far (Switch). Also bought but The friends of Ringo Ishikawa and Baba is You but haven't started either yet.

marcinaldo

Oct 28, 2017
I've been enjoying Assassin's Creed Odyssey lately. It took a long time to click (or turn on the Stockholm Syndrome ;)) but I have a lot of fun now. I will probably finish main story relatively soon and then maybe stick for some side stuff.

I finally dropped Kingdom Hearts 2 (again similar to Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories near the end I think). I only enjoyed the Disney worlds and I did not like pretty much everything else. The last straw was typical JRPG thing they do every time, where difficulty is fine and one of the few things I liked was lack of grinding, but hey, here's a boss that is completely unfair and difficult as hell (and all that after 30 hours so it is extra terrible). After trying 3 games, I decided that the series is just not for me and I won't be bothering with KH3. I wish some western studio did some action game combining all the Disney worlds with very simple plot just based on those worlds.

I also started Far Cry 5 and it's been really great so far. Though I am a bit afraid of doing two open world games at the same time so I may switch it to something else. After ultra texture pack I also started Borderlands 2 again after dropping it quite quickly last 3 times I tried, but this time with Maya and it's been fun so I might continue with that here and there. I have too many things I want to play in my backlog and not enough time.

oliverandm

Nov 13, 2017
Copenhagen, Denmark
Shovel Knight - finished Shovel of Hope, and I loved it! Bought it back in november 2016, but I never got around to it. Finally did something about it, and I'm happy I did!

Titanfall 2 - This one I bought some time ago, like Shovel Knight, prior to the succes of Apex Legends. Always heard good things, and they were all true. Spectacular campaign!

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
FFXIV
Still going through heavensward and then stormblood to get ready for shadowbringers.
As usual more siege.

Nyx

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Utrecht, The Netherlands
AC Odyssey : 25 hours in and feeling I just begun. Lvl 19 I think I am.

Cuphead : Damn this is hard, but so good!

Waiting for Mortal Kombat 11, which I will be playing this Tuesday.

grosvenor92

Dec 2, 2017
Jumped back into Horizons to play the Frozen Wilds dlc. So far I'm enjoying it despite not being very far into the story

ZoSo006

Oct 25, 2017
Winnipeg
Assassin's creed odyssey for pc - Outside of the combat feeling kinda janky, I'm really enjoying an AC for the first time in several years!