• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

El Crono

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
God of War Ragnarök. I started it when it came out but I didn't get much of a chance to play it last year, so most probably it'll be the first game I beat this year.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
On the 30th, I was playing through the castle in Resident Evil 4.

On the 1st, I played a few more chapters of Resident Evil 4.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chained Echoes.....

I think we might have had our Game of the Year to early

DGS

Nov 2, 2017
Tyrol
Dwarf Fortress

This game... I haven't been able to think about much else for the past few weeks. A ☼Masterwork☼ indeed. Strike the earth!

Stavo

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 26, 2022
Brazil
It's either Pokémon Violet, Bayonetta 1 or Dead Rising 2. Can't remember which was the first tbh.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I surprisingly loaded up Elden Ring, hadn't been back in a long while - still the best, and then immediately did a run in Hades!

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
none as of now.
need to beat Marvel's Spider-Man but can't bring myself to start it..
rather spend time watching youtube and twitch. :/

ChillyBilly

Oct 27, 2017
Valheim was the last game I played in 2022 and the first game I played in 2023. Followed VERY closely by Tales of Arise.

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
Silent Hill 4

Did a 10-star challenge run on one-weapon mode using the paper-cutting knife. Originally didn't think it would be possible to take out the final boss without resorting to golf clubs, but I finally did it.