• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
This is my oldest but I can't see the date on the upload. The comments are like 11+ years ago though:

If going by just uploda date then maybe:

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

MK9 was probably the most I've ever been hyped for a game in a long time. I scoured the internet for anything related to it for like a year.

Krysuk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Turns out I'm the very worst of a YouTube creators nightmare.. I've liked 44 videos ever since I 1st started logging into YouTube in 2012 Although I've only ever disliked a couple of videos - Diablo immortal springs to mind
Yet an internet user since the mid 1990's and watched YouTube since its birth...
Onto the topic in hand it appears to be this video...

Skade

Oct 28, 2017

Not in favorites as i've never put anything in favorites but it's on my music videos playlists. So i guess it counts.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

I basically never like videos except for ones that I know I might forget the name of/have a hard time finding in the future

Bluelote

Oct 27, 2017
OK
the oldest favorite I have gaming related is this

the oldest overall is from April 2006 (music video)

my own oldest upload is from November 2006 and is gaming related.

Polk

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

And it's my only liked gaming video. I don't like videos at all so I'm probably terrible youtuber for content creators.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Apparently my favourites list is gutted. I remember not bothering with favourites anymore when my favourites would just end up deleted completely and instead ripped/downloaded the video if I really liked it from then on.
My liked list is still there tho, and the first thing I liked is this... Custom Robo video with Halo music...? Weird

Windy_Smile

Oct 27, 2017
Liked this13 years ago. But the first Halo warthog montage I saw was back in 2001 a few months after the game launched. I remember I had it burned on a CD that I'd take to my friend's place to watch ( the CD had sick cradle of filth music videos as well)