• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
One Piece has a wide variety of Devil Fruits. Which one is your favorite that you would eat? For me, I'd eat the Flame-Flame Fruit as using fire would be dope. I'd also eat the Chill-Chill fruit cuz who doesn't love ice and it's good way to move across the sea. I'd eat the Glint-Glint fruit because light powers are cool and the Thunder-Thunder Fruit. Lastly, I'd eat the Magma-Magma fruit and Shadow-Shadow for Paremecia.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Law's fruit is pretty ridiculous and functional. You can basically teleport in a short enough range and move objects around. Not to mention cutting literally anything.

Glint-Glint is right up there, though, if not downright better.

Latpri

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Give me the gold fruit from One piece Gold so o can be fabulously wealthy. Or the luck fruit from the same movie.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Cracker's because I like cookies.

If I had a crazy power people would hunt me anyway.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Mane Mane no Mi. Not the strongest in terms of power, but would have a lot of pratical use in real life, as you gain the abilities and memories of whoever you transform into. A nice bonus, as I'm mostly in it for the trasformation powers.

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I have thought about this question a lot.

It's not the strongest but I'd probably go with Barto's Barrier fruit because it'd be so fun. Not just the amazing defense but the potential for offense (like Barto using it as a battering ram) or traversal (think Lana in Hyrule Warriors with her similar powers). Light speed or Law's ridiculousness is more overly powerful, but where's the fun in that?

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i just kind of like crocodile and think the sand sand fruit is a neat thing, not for any super particular reason considering i dont want to murder people with sand blades and eating all the water out of their body (generally)

but i guess i would probably move somewhere less rainy if i ate that

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Mane Mane no Mi. Not the strongest in terms of power, but would have a lot of pratical use in real life, as you gain the abilities and memories of whoever you transform into. A nice bonus, though I mostly in it for the trasformation powers.
You'd become a god at leaking stuff because of that.

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
The logia one that turns your body into light.
Yeah this one.
4MJy0PF.png

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Op Op no Mi is probably the best fruit in One Piece. Obscenely powerful and useful fruit. I'd pick that one.

alternatively, Mr.2's fruit or Yomi Yomi no mi

Katamari

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The paw paw fruit or the heal heal fruit seems to be the most practical in this world.

Oct 25, 2017
Law's. Most versatile and overpowered.

But for real world applications probably Wapol, Mansherry or one that allows you to fly like Doffys, Kaidos or Kumas which just let's you teleport.

Coinspinner

Nov 6, 2017
Buggy or Law's fruits are probably the only ones that I would use in daily life. Buggy's seems like the more convenient of the two, given my general lack of ambition.

Oct 25, 2017
If were taking stamina and lack of ambition into account then I'd probably just take Wapols or Katakuris.

Having mochi I can eat or sell whenever I want sounds good. And if I do decide to do something this fruits surprisingly powerful...although that's only because Katakuri is line Luffy and turned a mediocre fruit into a massive danger through years of training and theres no way to learn the upgrade observation haki like them

Molecule

Nov 2, 2017
The one that turns you into light seems like the best one. Or the one that turns you invisible.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
They've established that there's heiarchy among even the Logia fruits so I don't see a reason to go with fruits like Ace's fire or Monet's snow fruit when the Magma and Ice fruits exist.

As such I'd probably go with Enel's Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble Rumble Fruit). I don't think anything would have an order advantage over his lightning powers.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
If were taking stamina and lack of ambition into account then I'd probably just take Wapols or Katakuris.

Having mochi I can eat or sell whenever I want sounds good. And if I do decide to do something this fruits surprisingly powerful...although that's only because Katakuri is line Luffy and turned a mediocre fruit into a massive danger through years of training and theres no way to learn the upgrade observation haki like them
I like the Mochi fruit because you can turn into a donut/wheel

pretty cool

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Light logia fruit or lightning logia fruit seem like no-brainers. You basically get teleportation thanks to the ridiculous speed those elements can move at.

Kuma's is also basically teleportation.

Basically, any fruit that allows you to skip driving or riding from place to place is the best.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Law's fruit because it has so much functionality. Enel's fruit because who doesn't want to shoot lightning front their body. The Gomu Gomu no Mi wouldn't be bad because you can expand certain places.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
Someone post a list of the "fruits" and what they do.

So people that have no clue what you're talking about can join in, haha.

Seriously, I want to pick one.

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Light logia fruit or lightning logia fruit seem like no-brainers. You basically get teleportation thanks to the ridiculous speed those elements can move at.

Kuma's is also basically teleportation.

Basically, any fruit that allows you to skip driving or riding from place to place is the best.

This but I'd take the logia types over say Kuma's because you also get intangibility and flight.

Laser Man

Oct 26, 2017
If I had to fight other people then Doku Doku no Mi (Poison), would wreck everyone no matter who.

Never fight? Pika Pika no Mi!
(There are probably way better options than that if you never had to fight, but I like the idea of being extremely fast and flying)

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Real world, I'd take either Enel's lightning, Kizaru's light, or Doflamingo's strings.

Doflamingo's strings are severely underrated in this thread considering it's only been mentioned once here

Ito Ito fruit maybe. Who knew strings could be that versatile.

Yeah, with that fruit you can:
- create fully functional and fully automated indistinguishable clones.

- create an impenetrable, island-sized cage of impenetrable strings that can even block electric signals. Can also just use it for personal defense

- stitch up injuries (internal or external) of various severity

- motherfucking "fly" through the sky like you're the cartoon spider-man.

- use the strings to "skate" on essentially anything with great speed

- use the strings to basically cut through anything from essentially anywhere within dozens if not hundreds of miles.

- and whatever else

Swiss army knife of badass is what the Ito Ito fruit is. Practical in so many different ways and scenarios when thinking real-world or just One Piece world.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Some variant of the hito hito no mi (human human fruit). Give to animals or other objects and they are anthropomorphized. Give it to a human and you get a godly variant like Sengoku's Buddha variant.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Blueno's Door-Door fruit! That would just great for hiding places and traveling.

Also no one wants the Zoan-type fruits... damn

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Some variant of the hito hito no mi (human human fruit). Give to animals or other objects and they are anthropomorphized. Give it to a human and you get a godly variant like Sengoku's Buddha variant.

The wiki states that the hito hito no mi would have no effect on a human that ate it other than granting the water eeaknesses, and perhaps a little enlightenment.