• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

What's your favourite Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?

Oct 25, 2017
My #1 was Chris' Outrageous:

but they discontinued it for some stupid reason, I died a little on the inside when they did.

My favourite from their current menu is probably Fresh Banana Cream:

Oct 27, 2017
Oreo is by far my favorite. Love cheesecake factory it's one of my go-to places to have my cheat meal.
hell yeah dude. it's such a guilty pleasure place of mine.

sometimes when hanging out with buds and we're hungry i'll whisper "....hey you boys wanna go to the cheesecake factory" and it's almost a resounding yes group wide.

OP
OP
G
Oct 25, 2017
nice one dude

I like to keep it simple - the Oreo cheesecake is my go to. Man, that is delicious.
It's my wife's favourite as well:

And yes people, everyone knows that the Cheesecake Factory is probably the least healthiest restaurant that has ever existed, but it's a guilty pleasure of my wife and I(we go like maybe only once or twice in a year).

Oct 26, 2017
I think I've been to a Cheesecake Factory maybe three times and haven't had their cheesecake. Am I actually missing out on anything?...
Their cheesecakes are made in a factory/facility off-site and sent frozen to their restaurant and put in bakery cases.

You can buy frozen Cheesecake Factory Cheescakes at Walmart and Target.

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Their cheesecakes are made in a factory/facility off-site and sent frozen to their restaurant and put in bakery cases.

You can buy frozen Cheesecake Factory Cheescakes at Walmart and Target.
Ah, right. I've seen that before.

lol, all this thread made me think about is their fucking gigantic menu. I wasn't sure if it was as big as I remember, so I went to their website. I clicked on the menu, and got a scrolling modal thing with menu categories. I opened each category (many of which had sub-categories) in tabs. I had like nine tabs open. How much fucking food is there? It's insane.

Oct 27, 2017
I’ve only been there a couple of times, but from what I’ve had, I think I liked the Hershey’s chocolate bar cheesecake the most.

That banana cream in the OP looks delicious, though.

Oct 26, 2017
My wife and I went on our first "real" date to a Cheesecake factory. I don't think I've been in 10 years. I think I used to switch off between the Chocolate Tuxedo and the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.

Oct 25, 2017
Funny story, every time my wife and i go there with her sister and boyfriend, her boyfriend only orders the cheesecake at the front after paying so he doesn’t have to tip on the cheesecake.

Jan 15, 2018
This topic reminded me that theres a Cheesecake Factory not even a mile from my house and Doordash is also running a free delivery thing with them. It's taking everything I have to not order a 1300 calorie slice of cheesecake right now.

Oct 27, 2017
I’m a simple man. Just give me NY Style cheesecake. Can’t top perfection.
Sure you can, just top it with strawberries. Then its like perfection++!

Strawberry Cheesecake for me. I'll also take a good raspberry-topped cheesecake as well, but The Factory doesn't make a simple one of those.