• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

What's your favourite Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?

Oct 26, 2017
Celebration cheesecake has taken the mantle recently, but they may have the best chocolate cakes I can find.
Layers of Vanilla Cake, Cheesecake, Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Mousse with Cream Cheese Frosting.

OP
OP

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Celebration cheesecake has taken the mantle recently, but they may have the best chocolate cakes I can find.
This one was never on my radar before and it actually looks deliciously amazing. I'll need to try this after I try the Hershey's one.

Oct 26, 2017
What the hell is a cheesecake factory? A Google search indicates that it's chain of restaurants..?
Yes and they sell cheesecakes. They also have a full service menu that's mostly American cuisine and American classics.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
It's my wife's favourite as well:

And yes people, everyone knows that the Cheesecake Factory is probably the least healthiest restaurant that has ever existed, but it's a guilty pleasure of my wife and I(we go like maybe only once or twice in a year).
America, what are you doing?