• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
My #1 was Chris' Outrageous:

cd88f059bf1c261fffd633b10741eea5.jpg

but they discontinued it for some stupid reason, I died a little on the inside when they did.

My favourite from their current menu is probably Fresh Banana Cream:

CCF_BananaCreamCheesecake.jpg

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The one that's overpriced and has more fat and calories than we're supposed to eat in a single meal.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
I think I've been to a Cheesecake Factory maybe three times and haven't had their cheesecake. Am I actually missing out on anything?...

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Oreo is by far my favorite. Love cheesecake factory it's one of my go-to places to have my cheat meal.

hell yeah dude. it's such a guilty pleasure place of mine.

sometimes when hanging out with buds and we're hungry i'll whisper "....hey you boys wanna go to the cheesecake factory" and it's almost a resounding yes group wide.

OP
OP
GSG

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
nice one dude

I like to keep it simple - the Oreo cheesecake is my go to. Man, that is delicious.

It's my wife's favourite as well:

CCF_OreoDreamExtremeCheesecake.jpg

And yes people, everyone knows that the Cheesecake Factory is probably the least healthiest restaurant that has ever existed, but it's a guilty pleasure of my wife and I(we go like maybe only once or twice in a year).

Abdiel

Oct 28, 2017
Peanut butter cup. Dear Lord. Slays me. Now I want some, nearest one is fifty minutes away. Lol

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
I think I've been to a Cheesecake Factory maybe three times and haven't had their cheesecake. Am I actually missing out on anything?...

Their cheesecakes are made in a factory/facility off-site and sent frozen to their restaurant and put in bakery cases.

You can buy frozen Cheesecake Factory Cheescakes at Walmart and Target.

thesoapster

Oct 25, 2017
MD, USA
Their cheesecakes are made in a factory/facility off-site and sent frozen to their restaurant and put in bakery cases.

You can buy frozen Cheesecake Factory Cheescakes at Walmart and Target.

Ah, right. I've seen that before.

lol, all this thread made me think about is their fucking gigantic menu. I wasn't sure if it was as big as I remember, so I went to their website. I clicked on the menu, and got a scrolling modal thing with menu categories. I opened each category (many of which had sub-categories) in tabs. I had like nine tabs open. How much fucking food is there? It's insane.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I've only been there a couple of times, but from what I've had, I think I liked the Hershey's chocolate bar cheesecake the most.

That banana cream in the OP looks delicious, though.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
I've been to cheesecake factory multiple times but have only had their cheesecake once.

I'm so fucking full by the end of it that I just can't handle dessert.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
US-Cheesecake-Factory-Stefanies-Red-Velvet-1280-1.jpg

Red velvet, the one true answer! The moist sponge cake, the creamy cheesecake, and those glorious white chocolate shavings on the back... absolute perfection!

Nov 1, 2017
Calorie counting has ruined Cheesecake Factory for me. One slice of any of their best flavors is like my entire recommended daily caloric intake.

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
My wife and I went on our first "real" date to a Cheesecake factory. I don't think I've been in 10 years. I think I used to switch off between the Chocolate Tuxedo and the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny story, every time my wife and i go there with her sister and boyfriend, her boyfriend only orders the cheesecake at the front after paying so he doesn't have to tip on the cheesecake.

Jan 15, 2018
This topic reminded me that theres a Cheesecake Factory not even a mile from my house and Doordash is also running a free delivery thing with them. It's taking everything I have to not order a 1300 calorie slice of cheesecake right now.

MatchaMouse

Mar 12, 2018
The seasonal peppermint one that's out around this time of year.

The rest of the year I usually stick to the Oreo one.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a simple man. Just give me NY Style cheesecake. Can't top perfection.
Sure you can, just top it with strawberries. Then its like perfection++!

Strawberry Cheesecake for me. I'll also take a good raspberry-topped cheesecake as well, but The Factory doesn't make a simple one of those.