• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I've tried all the organic and natural stuff. But honestly, I keep coming back to the Skippy's Creamy. It has my favorite taste and texture. Some childhood habits die hard.

Sometimes I rotate the chunky version of the same brand. Yeah, I know it's bad for you and it has all those terrible hydrogenated oils, but hey, I don't have many vices lol. And no need to stir the separated oil and all that nonsense.

What about you?

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
81t0-Moqf-Xe-L-SY445.jpg

Don't get peanut butter much but when I do I go whipped!

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Any crunchy Peanut Butter.

Creamy Peanut butter is a scam. Stay woke.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Natural crunchy. All damn day. By the damn spoonful.

Have some creamy in the back for berry sandwiches now and then as well.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
I buy bulk salted roasted peanuts at the grocery store and grind them into peanut butter using my food processor. Helps me avoid PBs that have added sugars or palm oil.

Tagesreste

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Adam's. The kind that requires you to stir in the excess peanut oil. I don't know why anyone would eat another kind of Pb

daevv

Oct 27, 2017
Kraft or Jif. Both are great IMO. Currently have Kraft in the cupboard. My jam lately is a small spoonful in instant oatmeal. Try it, it's good.

OP
OP
entremet

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
all y'all are disgusting. Get some class with your peanut butter.

Homeplate is wonderful. Same with Justin's

Look it this fancypants with Justin's ;P

I've tried their almond butter. It's good but it's crazy expensive! I think it was 8 bucks or something.

I don't know if that was seasonal pricing since there was California drought affecting almond prices. Almonds are a high water crop.

I haven't tried Homeplate, but man, that is pretty ass packaging.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
Typically just the store brand, creamy. I have low standards. I enjoyed the (store brand) natural creamy peanut butter I picked up one time, though. I'll probably get it again the next time I run out.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
That's peanut butter in Canada right?

This is available in Canada, yup. All sorts of other varieties are available of course, but I just love the creamy texture and easy spredability of this stuff. I know it's less actual peanut butter than the normal stuff, but since I don't buy PB much I don't really care.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
panda-crunchy-peanut-butter.jpg

I've tried healthier organic alternatives like Whole Earth, and this has palm oil with no mention of sustainability, but nothing I've tried tastes anywhere near as good, sadly.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
The myprotein crunchy peanut butter:
images

As opposed to their protein powders it's actually very good (better than most of those fancy peanut butters in glass jars you can buy here). It's also cheap for a 100% 🥜 peanut butter.

I've got like 10kg of it on my shelf.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Smucker's Chunky. For some reason the creamy version of Smucker's has more salt and it's a bit too salty for me.

smuckersrecall.jpg

There's also this

chillin-chocolate-17.jpg

Which is delicious. It's just peanuts, chocolate, vanilla, and salt. It's hard to find in stores but I definitely snatch it up when I can find it.

and on a related note, I picked up a peanut butter stirrer/hand crank at my supermarket for $4. It's pretty great. This is the one;

71Lwt1wGsUL._SL1377_.jpg

I can't eat PB that has added oils and sugar. The texture is waxy and gross

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
Adam's Crunchy. Mix it really good when I open it and have to mix each time to make sure it doesnt separate a lot, but there is nothing in it but peanuts and salt. Decent consistency and good flavor. Plus the price is good.

Skippy Natural Super Chunk is my back up. Adds a lot more to it, but it tastes pretty good.