• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
This all day, everyday:

GUEST_b819efec-d450-45b2-99d5-fd9832e15c59

Which also means I'm stirring all day, everyday.

Worth it.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crunchy, absolutely no additions of anything, just peanuts

I love crunchy peanut butter and cookie butter.

Creamy is nasty goob that sticks to the roof of your mouth and tries to choke you to death.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
I remember buying the Reese's brand peanut butter and thinking it would taste like the peanut butter in a Reese's peanut butter cup. But it just tasted like any other pb. I was so upset.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
I'm on Skippy Creamy right now. But that's because Costco had two packs for cheap. I like jif natural or jif regular as well. Anything will work as long as it's the creamy kind and I have strawberry jelly.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone remember getting a big scoop of peanut butter with graham crackers in elementary school? I think it had cinnamon in it. I remember really liking it as a kid.

Oct 25, 2017
Used to be Trader Joe's creamy but since moving to Canada Kraft all-natural with sea salt is our go-to. You do have to stir in the oil but it doesn't get all hard and unspreadable halfway through the jar somehow. Good stuff.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Kraft

I was surprised to learn that kraft doesn't sell peanut butter in the states.

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
It was this:

77ff4fc1-538c-4695-8152-d2b0c9d3d560.jpg

...until I recently found that I've contracted an allergy to peanuts. Gutted.

MrT

Oct 27, 2017
100% peanut or bust. Tesco own brand is pretty good.

Everyone saying Jif makes me think of this :/

021979.jpg

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I use the peanut grinder at the grocery store

I don't NEED no dang jar of sugar paste

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I found this new organic, more creamy yet more chunky penut butter and it's so damn good.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
SKIPPY%C2%AE-Natural-Creamy-Peanut-Butter-Spread

The honey variety (pictured earlier in the thread) is too sweet for me to use as my go-to, but it's okay occasionally.

While Skippy Natural Creamy is my standard go-to, I love trying new kinds of PB or offshoots like hazelnut or other nut spreads

All that said, I strongly feel like there's diminishing returns when it comes to expensive or high-concept PB. Skippy gets it right without breaking the bank.

If you don't believe me, just take a look at some PB blind taste tests. The more expensive ones tend to get rated a lot lower in blind tests, but tend to get rated higher in reviews... funny isn't it šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
Jif, though that might just be out of habit at this point. I don't know if I've ever actively tried the other main brands to see how they compare. I should try them some time.

Natural peanut butter has its purposes, but overall I don't prefer it. Gimme those hydrogenated oils.

Phoony17

Oct 27, 2017
Narangba, AUS
Man, there's some weird PB brands out there....

Personally, nothing beats Pic's crunchy.
1kg-ns.jpg

Combo of Aussie Kingaroy nuts (the best nuts out there and I'll fight you if you disagree!) And made over the ditch in NZ.

Just nuts, no salt.