• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
More than ten years ago there was this brand of peanut butter my mom would get from Whole Foods that tasted almost exactly like Reese's filling, except the ingredients said no added sugar. Now I swear they must've been lying because that shit was the most delicious stuff ever. I wish I knew what it was. I don't know if it was a local Michigan brand or if its even made now. I just want to know if they were lying! Since I can remember no details I guess its useless.

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
There is only one:
1389292-8722700462958rb.png.rendition.1338.1338.png

Yeah that's a weird (like.. completely dumb) name for you guys (and for us as well). But calling it butter isn't really great either. "Blended Peanuts with Oil" would be better. It's 85% peanuts, i believe. It used to be 93%.

The Dutch are at least part peanut-butter.

All hail the king!

It is not called peanut-butter in the Netherlands because you could only call 'real butter' butter back when it was introduced in the Netherlands (the name butter was protected), so they went with cheese.

Oct 25, 2017
Used to be Jif till I got out of the hospital, now its
smuckers-natural-creamy-no-salt-added-peanut-butter-12oz-healthy-heart-market_14446c0f-a610-4c3b-a255-c2ba7d43143e_800x.jpg

The liquid used to horrify me when I saw it in the store but once mixed the taste is actually close to Jif

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
850791002000_1.jpg

Less fat, sugar, and fewer calories. Peanut butter is delicious, but I can't fit it into my diet most of the time, so when I can't, I go with this.

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to this thread I discovered I can just make my own nut butter. No longer will I forced to support Big Nut Butter.
It is not called peanut-butter in the Netherlands because you could only call 'real butter' butter back when it was introduced in the Netherlands (the name butter was protected), so they went with cheese.
Was spread also protected? Cause that's a way better name.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
In the Philippines I buy Best Foods peanut butter because all of the other brands put way too much sugar in theirs.