• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Paul

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have PC and PS4 Pro both connected to 55" plasma, so I buy every multiplatform game on PC and only exclusives on console.

Gelf

Oct 27, 2017
Always PC. I feel my purchases are more secure in the long term on that platform as Sony have made it clear in recent years that I can't trust that future consoles will try maintain backward compatibility anymore.

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
That scenario still seems like an easy choice for PC to me, though I still buy digital for anything on PS4. Disc media can get flushed.

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If you don't have a preference for one system or the other, or things like control scheme don't bother you, I'd go for PC. A game you buy on your PS4 will be stuck on that system, which will eventually be replaced by a PS5 where you can't play it. If you buy it on PC, it would (theoretically) be usable on every PC you'll buy in the future.