• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
No, unfortunately a few did ask for this and what's worse, they were listened to. I keep going on about how the forum keeps assuming I've read posts I've never clicked on and so it keeps sending me to the second page, but nothing ever gets done about that.
Stop opening pages you're not going to read before closing. It's working exactly how it should and what you're asking for (manually marking posts as read) would be horrible.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Should have been blob emotes
388390899941376002.png
half steps
one day we'll get there

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Stop opening pages you're not going to read before closing. It's working exactly how it should and what you're asking for (manually marking posts as read) would be horrible.

I'm not, that's my point. At first I doubted myself and thought I was, but several times now I've seen it happen in threads that have only been posted about twenty minutes (or earlier) before and on my first visit to the forum for over a day. I don't know about manually marking posts as read, I just want the forum to stop assuming I've visited a thread before when I haven't.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Oh interesting, they're built in emoji rather than using ones system fonts. I can suddenly see them properly at work now.