• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
So, with rumors stirring about release dates of games on Switch, and just a lack of information in general right now, it seems like everything is a bit too silent from the Big N. Insiders and administrators here at Resetera have long been hinting a new Nintendo direct in February. However, February has almost ended! Yet, there is still a lot of stuff that has been announced, that we have no release dates for a plethora of games that we do already know. Mainly:
Hyrule Warriors
Mario Tennis Aces
The World Ends with You
And we still have not seen the likes of Fire Emblem, nor do we have an official title for the Yoshi game.

So my question to you, is when do you think the next Nintendo will be? Are you sticking your guns on February?

I don't think there will be a direct this month.
However, I think there will be a direct, on March 3rd. To celebrate the year launch of the system, they could put on a pretty sizable direct, and use this as a direct(hurrrr hurrrr) way to say thank you for supporting the Switch.

Or perhaps, even I am wrong, and we won't even get a direct until E3..... Nintendo really is a hard cookie to track with predictions, so that's why I want your opinion is. When do you all think Nintendo will put out a new Direct?

Status
Not open for further replies.