• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Laser Man

Oct 26, 2017
I doubt anyone is going to look back, how often do you look at last gen forums threads and posts? Might aswell be all deleted from the internet as nobody cares, too much information all around!

plateaux

Oct 27, 2017
New England
"Why is Mario's voice so silly in all these pre-2020 games? Oh that's right, it's right before the animated movie came out and set the new VO predecent for the character. Can you imagine people didn't grow up with _________ as the voice of Mario?"

(Sorry... too dark)

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
I don't think they'd honestly give a crap about archived video game chat logs from a message board. Gamers, to a fault, are always about moving on to the latest and greatest new thing. It's our own hubris and desire to want to be remembered that makes us think it'll happen. How many of you go back to GAF and read threads from the good ol' days, or archived geocities websites? I think I went to the Space Jam page once for nostalgia's sake and I haven't been back since. They won't care, and if they are interested in anything it'll be heading to those sites or places where they have access to the archived media itself...at least the stuff that works without an Internet connection or are functional without servers.
I doubt anyone is going to look back, how often do you look at last gen forums threads and posts? Might aswell be all deleted from the internet as nobody cares, too much information all around!

Sometimes, it happens though. Some people do go back to get a post from an argumeent they made years ago to prove a point in the present lol.

Last edited:

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
⏚⍜⊬, ☌⏃⋔⟒⌇ ⍙⟒⍀⟒ ⍀⟒⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⌇⊑⟟⏁⏁⊬ ⏚⏃☊☍ ⏁⊑⟒⋏, ⊑⎍⊑?

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Horse armor really was the pebble that started the avalanche.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"People used to buy games individually instead of subscribing to a service?"

Dec 20, 2017
"Why is Mario's voice so silly in all these pre-2020 games? Oh that's right, it's right before the animated movie came out and set the new VO predecent for the character. Can you imagine people didn't grow up with _________ as the voice of Mario?"

(Sorry... too dark)
"Can you imagine people grew up without Ryan Renolds as the voice of Pikachu???"

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
"There's too many Pokemon, we should just erase the last 27 generations and go back to the original 809 Pokemon."

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
"Why does Grandpa always talk about how Naughty Dog can do no wrong when we literally caught them selling nuclear secrets last year?"

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"LOL VR! That's so quaint! Putting on a headset instead of just uploading their mind directly into the game. People were so easily impressed back then!"

ArnoldJRimmer

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
And just 2 years later kids, the world collapsed as the legions of steam and fortnite fought for world domination. Billions died so that we might mod our games and enjoy regional pricing, praise be the Gaven.