• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerRed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Snake Way
The last thread was closed. English is not my main languaje and the title in my last thread was creating confusion, sorry. I just want to discuss this topic.

Hi, not long ago there were rumors that on February 12 would be announced a Nintendo Direct dated February 15. Today was already day 12 and no announcement of Nintendo Direct appeared. Still, we are still waiting for the February Nintendo Direct.
Will we finally have a Nintendo Direct in February? All the speculations about a Nintendo Direct after the Direct Mini were false hopes? Will it be better not to make false illusions about a Nintendo?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
When exactly were the people mentioning the direct in february so we can know if there is any vality to this ?

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
CoWZ05t.gif

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
So you're talking about sketchy rumours about an announcement for announcements of videos games.

Get some help.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This thread was locked as it was a duplicate of the previous thread that was locked.

At this point there is nothing to suggest there is a Nintendo Direct announcement today. If there is a Nintendo Direct announced then feel free to create a new thread,

Please do not create a new thread to speculate about a Nintendo Direct. Please PM an admin if you have any further queries.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.