• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
uJec9uJ.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Soon. they're in a feud over the Dynasty stuff, so its starting to feel like this is the swan song for them. IMO

t. i live 45 minutes away from brady's house
tt. i dont like football

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
I thought the same about Peyton Manning and the answer was when the steroids stopped working.
So with Brady I'm guessing you'll get your wish with a bad avocado harvest.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When Eli gets traded to Jacksonville. Eli and Coughlin in the AFC can stop Brady.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Brady is fucking peak human. What the fuck can you do? Like, people should strive to be as good as he is at anything. No matter what the fuck you think of him as a person he is still leagues above almost all. That alone is deserving of respect.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Brady is part of a new human race that stays just before middle age for decades.

Marjorine

Oct 27, 2017
Hate to sound like a sports radio caller or some hack writer, but father time is undefeated.

Eventually he will fall off. Happened to Favre. Happened to Manning. It'll happen to him. IDC how much avocado ice cream he eats. He can't have more than a couple good years left, if that.

However, I enjoy watching him, so I hope he sticks around a while.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
According to the pact, he has to disappear once Trump is no longer president. Such is the price that must be paid.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
YES. I've been asking this question since I started getting into football. I can't wait until him and Belicheck retire so the Pats can fade into irrelevance and all their bandwagon fans fucking go away

Status
Not open for further replies.