• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Gang gets ranked

• Seinfeld Tier (Top 10)

Votes: 669 87.9%
  • Friends Tier (Not top 10)

Votes: 92 12.1%

• Total voters

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
Other shows have better individual seasons, or even 2-3 season runs but Sunny is so amazingly consistent across a decade-plus. It is number 1.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
It's not my all-time fav, though it's close, but it's the most consistently good show ever made IMO

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
Friends is in the top 10, this poll sucks. Seinfeld is worse than Friends. IASIP is better than both of them.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Friends is also in the top 10. what an odd poll

Friends is in the top 10, this poll sucks. Seinfeld is worse than Friends. IASIP is better than both of them.

source.gif

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Definitely one of the GOATs. Last season was a great return to form following the decidedly so-so, virtually Dennis-less S13.

vlcsnap-2020-01-15-05ofkdc.png

Last edited:

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It might be the GOAT. That's always a hard thing to say for sure, because there have been so many great ones.

And yes, fuck Friends.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
top 10 sitcoms (not in order)
Sunny
Scrubs
The Office (US)
Friends
30 rock
Parks and Rec
Seinfeld
SImpsons
New Girl
Arrested Development

Aussiebattler

Oct 27, 2017
Sydney
As hard as it is to say, it's probably even better than Seinfeld. It's feel it's underrated in Australia though, I only know one other person that watches it.

Aria

Nov 21, 2019
Its the funniest thing i've ever watched and I only started watching it last year. Was fun binge watching the entire series on Netlfix within a week. It totally took me by surprise.

Dec 6, 2017
US
I....have somehow never seen a single episode of this show and worship at the altar of Seinfeld, Curb, Arrested Development and so forth.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If we're talking consistent quality, it's up there with Seinfeld, 30 Rock, and Curb as "pretty much always above average" across its entire run.

So that's a pretty high bar.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Top 10 for sure. Its longevity is astounding -- it's still absolutely crushing it. There are some episodes which aren't necessarily huge hits like always (The Gang Texts was kinda ehhhh most of the time for me), but on the whole I laugh my ass off every time.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Friends isn't even in the top 50.

Always Sunny is top 10 easy. Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Always Sunny in Philadelphia and 30 Rock are probably my top 5.

Probably not going to be mentioned a lot, but Happy Endings and Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23 deserve better. East Bound & Down is great also.

Last edited:

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Peak It's Always Sunny is honestly the funniest thing I've ever seen, at least when it comes to live action comedy. The fact that it's newest season was still pretty great is a testament to the show's quality

Baneros

Aug 22, 2018
It's hard to rank the best ones, but it's definitely up there among the greatest of all time. Some shows start to struggle after 6 or 7 seasons yet Sunny just keep going.

Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck are people hating on Seinfeld in this thread? Generally regarded as the #1 sitcom of all time, that also gave birth to Curb and, arguably, Sunny!?

Y'all are fucked.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck are people hating on Seinfeld in this thread? Generally regarded as the #1 sitcom of all time, that also gave birth to Curb and, arguably, Sunny!?

Y'all are fucked.

Yeah Rob McElhenney basically said that Always Sunny is a direct descendant of Curb.

You could even end a lot of Always Sunny episodes with "Frolic" to further drive the point home.