1. sora87

sora87

Should be in smash

2. Orion

Orion

I'd settle for just a Xenosaga 3 remaster...

Robot Queen deserves better.

3. Rockman ZX

Rockman ZX

Kos-Mos was great in Episode 3.

4. AfropunkNyc

AfropunkNyc

Shes a part of xenoblade now.

5. If you have enough luck.

6. Notaskwid

Notaskwid

Why the fuck are there so many anime woman faces sprouting out a bunch of lettuce

7. Herb Alpert

Herb Alpert

0.1% if I'm not mistaken

Never got her and never will. I already have around 140 hours in this game, it's fine as it is.

8. Gravidee

Gravidee

Don't worry, she'll be part of the Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC.

9. Finaika

Finaika

wat

10. DarkChronic

DarkChronic

Would LOVE this with some quality of life additions like the PC Final Fantasy titles (speed changes, turn off random battles, code modifiers, etc.)

11. denpanosekai

denpanosekai

Where the fuck indeed. Gimme HD collection.

12. I got her without intentionally looking to get her during the main game. Still some other ones I never got though despite the effort. I really hated the gatcha mechanics in Xenoblade 2. I hope they never do that again.

13. Notaskwid

Notaskwid

[​IMG]

14. Herb Alpert

Herb Alpert

This madness around kos mos greatly helped the game's popularity though, even takahashi said so.
    So...

Honestly, I don't really bother, I was fine with what I got, I don't need to get all the blades.

15. Momo

Momo

Yup! Meanwhile Elma has the remaining percentage. Move over KOS-MOS, she is the new hotness!

16. Hey

Hey

No she is genetic anime character.

17. It was one of the major factors that made the game disappointing to me. That's sad to hear because it means it's likely they'll implement something similar in the next game if the gatcha was loved by most as you say.

I didn't really want to get all of the Blades but there were specific ones I wish I got but didn't.

18. Not even in fucking Smash.

19. The only thing I remember about Xenosaga 1 is that I never finished it and whenever they changed to their robots it sounded a lot like they were saying TRANSMIT AIDS.

20. SirFritz

SirFritz

Anyone else remember this tease for that wii u f2p game? I don't think it ever amounted to anything either.

[​IMG]

21. Hikari

Hikari

My favourite video game character ever made and that's me being honest. She has it all for me. She has the badass in her, amazing weapon styles, and her story was super interesting to me. I dont get why people would say she's a bad character as she developed for me at the end of the trilogy. She's very plot central and without her you probably wont even have Xenosaga. Why do I like KOS-MOS so much though? I guess it's because I picked up the Xenosaga trilogy on my birthday when they were all out and I was super invested in the game. The cutscenes may have been long but KOS-MOS was super badass to me. She was that one female character that was super strong and I really enjoyed that about her. The twists that come in Episode III are some of the best twists for me, personally. Xenosaga is a very suspense heavy series. I know people may not like it because it relies too much on long cutscenes but coming out of playing JRPG series like FF and Tales, I felt Xenosaga was very amazing on that front. Episode II is the only thing I'd remove from the series for it's boring gameplay alone.

And yeah... whatever her signature move in Episode III has a breast window but that doesn't take away from her character, imo. It's just fanservice in the same way Tifa has big boobs.

Xenosaga Episode IV wont ever happen at this point. I gave up hope a long time ago and the only hope we have left is a HD remaster which was "rumoured" back in April https://gematsu.com/2018/04/bandai-...i-subtitle-also-sprach-zarathustra-in-the-u-s

Also, I've been supporting her inclusion in smash for years now. I think she has a chance as part of the dlc roster. You can read further here if interested at my SB thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/kos...battle-kos-mos-for-smash-ultimate-dlc.451936/

22. TRUE ORDER

TRUE ORDER

Yeah! We need more KOS-MOS
    I'd love a Xenosaga remaster and I really hope it happens at some point...

Ps. My profile name is the name of her theme song from the Mugen no Frontier/Endless Frontier.

23. MELLO

MELLO

Lost Reavers? Came out nobody fucked with it though

24. KDR_11k

KDR_11k

Isn't she in as an assist trophy?

25. Mesoian

Mesoian

The power of Waifus is strong.

26. Uthred

Uthred

Xenosaga Episode 1 was such a a great game. The amount of obscure references and the whole gnostic allegory were top notch.

So true. If a series isn't a commercial success it's dogshit.

27. Hikari

Hikari

You are better off ignoring people like that.

28. Kafkaa

Kafkaa

Hopefully in 2002. Where she belongs.

29. Cheezeman3000

Cheezeman3000

OP, I love Xenosaga as much as anyone, but even I can see it's time to move on.

The Xenosaga games have some significant flaws so it's hard to recommend people play the trilogy, even if it was rereleased; especially #2. There's no easy way to save the flaws in that game.

30. Aleh

Aleh

I still haven’t found Kosmos in Xenoblade 2 :(

31. Velezcora

Velezcora

A HD collection would be embarrassing honestly with how much of a mess the trilogy is.
    Xenosaga should remain dead unless they remake it with a unified art style and battle system.

32. data west

data west

Did she do a spinarooni?

33. Hikari

Hikari

Why would it be embarassing when they are still promoting Xenosaga with KOS-MOS Re? Do you even know what you're talking about...

34. Velezcora

Velezcora

I mean it would be embarrassing to see these 3 uneven games lined up together in a collection. It's definitely not the best example of what Monolith can do.

35. 5taquitos

5taquitos

I don't think I ever realized how much of a Trigun ripoff this is.

36. MaitreWakou

MaitreWakou

I love cosmic over the top anime (Gurren Lagann is even my favorite anime ever), but every time I see this gif I can't help but think "this is the most stupid, edgiest and cringiest cosmic shit I've ever seen in my life".
    Kos-Mos just scream "cringe" for me.
    Anyway, you just got a "game starring Kos-Mos" 11 months ago lol.

37. I tried to google Bandai Namco's official statement that KOS-MOS would no longer receive a game and only appear as a guest character in other games. I couldn't find it but I could have swore they said that.

In any case, I'm still hoping for a Xenosaga HD Trilogy. I feel like Monolithsoft is more known now than they were back when Xenosaga released.

38. Nakasu

Nakasu

Just pull her in Xenoblade 2.

39. Memento

Memento

• User warned: Inflammatory drive-by posting, attempted thread derailment.
    I entered in the thread excited about the prospect of another cosmic horror discussion about Bloodborne and then I see waifu shit. Anime was a mistake, it is nothing but trash.

40. [​IMG]

41. DrArchon

DrArchon

Seriously.

She's Namco's Morrigan.

42. chrisypoo

chrisypoo

That is a generic, awful, throw away, typical anime trash weeb waifu designed explicitly for the male gaze right there OP. Here's hoping she's in a junkyard where she belongs, along with all other outdated character designs that present men as people first and women as things first, people second.

43. chrisypoo

chrisypoo

Double post.

44. Niosai

Niosai

Honestly, I'm surprised none of the original "Xeno" games have gotten remade or re-released. Xenogears is really popular and Xenosaga was a great trilogy.

45. Cool original opinion

46. Wow can you condescend any more or what?

47. Jfc that cutscene was awful

48. Segafreak

Segafreak

[​IMG]

The industry need more characters that don't sound and look like they came straight out of a generic anime.

Lmao "kos-mos"

49. chrisypoo

chrisypoo

Between your response to the above poster and myself, I'm guessing you're quite miffed that people don't like sexist designs.

50. No, I am quite miffed you have your head up your ass lol. You not liking thing doesn’t make it bad. I agree there are sexist elements to this character and Takahashi games but that doesn’t mean people don’t like the character (do you post this in 2B and nier threads?)

Calling something weeb anime garbage is so low effort and unoriginal, mean, and overtly condescending. considering this is a thread about jrpg characters.