• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
I might not ever eat at Subway again, not for any particular reason other than the fact that there's almost always a different/better sub place in the area. The last time I had Subway was probably like 10 years ago.
Yeah. Same here. Honestly, in a pinch, I'll even take a pre-made gas station or 7-11 sandwich over Subway. Also, once I've been in a Subway, it's all I smell until I take a shower. (Used to like it when I was younger, though.)

Red Robin. Terrible service and shit food.
Gotta agree with this, too. The few times I went there, it was so salty that I felt like hot garbage the rest of the day.

And Papa John's can go to hell just on principle. (No reason to ever get it here in the Chicago area, anyway.)

Nov 23, 2017
Long John Silver's. It's never been good to me and almost every location I've eaten at got shut down due to health code reasons. I quit eating there over 10 years ago and never looked back.

Chick Fil A. As long as they continue to donate towards anti-LGBT groups, I will not be eating there.

ReAxion

Oct 26, 2017
i hope it's pizza hut. every ten years or so i get fooled into eating it again. they have bad grease.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Sonic. Chicago style hot dog? My ass. The fries lack any flavor whatsoever. Even with salt, it's like eating cardboard. Tried the cheesy tots once...it was literally a few tater tots with a halfway melted slice of cheese product tossed on top. Tried a "lava burger" or some shit back in 2008. It had this really sweet tasting sauce on it which just did not gel well at all with the typical savory flavor profile of a meat burger. Nearly every food item I've ever eaten from Sonic has been disgusting or flavorless. No fucking thanks.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i probably wont eat subway again because i just dont like what they have to offer anymore, would rather just eat something from the grocery store instead of a flaccid sandwich

i wont eat applebees again because the last time i went there it was just super depressing and bad

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Boston Market put me into a 48 hour food poison hell that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
Never have eaten at Chick-Fil-A and will never because of their stances on life.
99 cent pizza places - just not worth it.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
Waffle House. I had a bad experience there when I was younger and saw a very bad upkept store. Scared me from going back as a kid.

Now as an adult I don't go out of some lingering memory of that and the desire to not encounter racists/get shot.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I will only go to those big, generic chain places like Applebee's or Chili's if I'm with a group that is going and I'm not paying.

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One particular Percy Ingle store. I had a thing with a girl who worked there, she invited me in the back after closing one time and we did it. She said all the girls there bring their boyfriends to the back. Nothing was cleaned afterwards.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Subway and Chipotle are both fine, Era are a bunch of hipsters. Chipotle in particular is great.

I probably don't have any that I straight up will never eat at again. I try to avoid Chik Fil A for obvious reasons... but since my college has only 2 food options and it is one of them, I sometimes cave just to get some variety.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
sonic
red robin
LJS
Burger King
Olive Garden
Streak n shake
chipotle
TGI Fridays
Ruby Tuesday,
Applebee's
Subway

many various reasons scattered across all of them.

Subway and Chipotle are both fine. Era a bunch of hipsters.

Chipotle in particular is great.
chipotle near me is awful and they're known for giving people serious illness.
also there are tons of subway alternatives

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic. Chicago style hot dog? My ass. The fries lack any flavor whatsoever. Even with salt, it's like eating cardboard. Tried the cheesy tots once...it was literally a few tater tots with a halfway melted slice of cheese product tossed on top. Tried a "lava burger" or some shit back in 2008. It had this really sweet tasting sauce on it which just did not gel well at all with the typical savory flavor profile of a meat burger. Nearly every food item I've ever eaten from Sonic has been disgusting or flavorless. No fucking thanks.
Wait. Did you go to Sonic and not get a shake?

tiesto

Oct 27, 2017
Long Island, NY
Pretty much any family chain or fast food place. Too many quality mom n pops to choose from, and if I'm not feeling lazy I can just cook for myself.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
Every single time I eat Little Caesars, I feel like the man who keeps looking in the mirror because he forgets what he looks like.

Not anymore though. I have vowed to never consume that vile garbage again.

Unless it's free.

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
Grumpys Cafe in Canon Beach OR. We drove by it almost every day and my wife thought it looked cute. First they spilled an entire soda on my son. Then served raw chicken to the kids. They cut the chicken open and left the utensil and plate they cut it open on. Then put the same piece of chicken they just deepfried back onto same plate. Add in the owner kept making excuses for slow service, why we got raw in the middle chicken, and why the rest of the food was subpar. Then she got mad when we told her the chicken was inedible because she put it back on the same plate she cut it open previously when still raw in the middle.

Oct 25, 2017
For me its Arby's. I actually didn't mind most of their food. Fries were really tasty.

Everything changed after I ate their brisket sandwich. Crippling food poisoning for a solid 24 hours. I was too weak to even throw up at points.

I fucking love their greasy ass food but will never eat there again.

S'barros did the same to me. Difference is S'BARROS isn't good to begin with, it just happened to be the only option at the time.

Also, Perkins. They just had crap service, so I gave up and never went back. Now there's likely to never be a future with the impending bankruptcy.