• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Long story short, secret santa on workplace and i have to gift something to a guy i pretty much dislike. He's well into gaming, so i want to gift him the most horrendous Funko Pop being it incredibly ugly or plain. It enters in the budget limit. Be creative. Thanks in advance.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Fortnite?

The really important question is: do you want to give him a Funko Pop of a franchise he hates, or one of a franchise he loves so he can own a Pop version of it

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These threads never end well.

Saying that, get him Pac-Man. That one sucks.

51POBZu-I8L._SX425_.jpg

OP
OP
_zoipi

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Fortnite?

The really important question is: do you want to give him a Funko Pop of a franchise he hates, or one of a franchise he loves to he can own a Pop version of it
Just a really ugly one. I wasnt to see him open it and watch his face and having to disguise it with a happy face.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My worst enemy would love Funko Pops and think they're cute, so this wouldn't work at all.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What if OP loves Funko Pops and is tricking us into finding him some recommendations.

OP
OP
_zoipi

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
My worst enemy would love Funko Pops and think they're cute, so this wouldn't work at all.
I know he hates Funk Pops. He says it every month in the Discord and uses to share his screams and disgust face when he goes to a nerd convention and sees a wall of Funko Pops. i know what i'm doing.
What if OP loves Funko Pops and is tricking us into finding him some recommendations.
I'm feeling attacked to the idea of me liking Funko Pops.

Flon

Is Here to Kill Chaos
Oct 27, 2017
Shame you can't pair the Funko Pop with something like this too.

eQ4MYzf.png

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The "pixel" ones looks like absolute shit

81QRHnl08ML._SY606_.jpg

8bitdigdug.jpg

8bitbluegraybatman.jpg

61YdKdJ4ioL._SX425_.jpg

I actually own the Predator one. I got it for free from a friend but now it's in my house, big mistake

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I know he hates Funk Pops. He says it every month in the Discord and uses to share his screams and disgust face when he goes to a nerd convention and sees a wall of Funko Pops. i know what i'm doing.
Oh, I was just answering the title question. My bad.

Just don't give him this one. It's actually 100% accurate to the source material. You can show him a picture of it after the gift to rub it in his face, though.

71Ic3YVPyFL._SL1500_.jpg

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
You could gift your enemy 24 days worth of small Fortnite Funko Pops, dunno if $40 is over the price range though

POP-Advent-Calendar-2019-Fortnite

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I would give them any one of them. I have seen someone's house full of those ugly boxes, and I wouldn't wish that on an enemy.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually hate most people that much to bestow Funko Pops upon them.