• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
I know Wesker just got confirmed and Mind Flayer from Stranger Things Season 2 is rumored, but not thinking of those, which killer do you hope joins DbD?

For me, I think Chucky makes sense, he's iconic and having a doll killer come after you would be unique!

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Look, all I'm saying is that if I was the one that killed TuPac or Biggie, a DbD reveal is how I would want the world to finally find out

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
DearestInsistentGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I'm surprised there isn't a Cthulhu killer. Feels like they could play around with survivors not being able to look directly at the killer without a madness meter or something filling up that gives you a big debuff and reveals your location if it caps.

Granted I'm still pretty new to the game so maybe there is a killer like that. I just haven't encountered it.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Weirdly the only thing that came to mind (even as a huge horror fan lol) was Sephiroth.

I need coffee

Cheat Code

Oct 30, 2017
Candyman. Was very surprised he didn't come out alongside the movie reboot.

Chucky would also be a really fun twist or the killer formula.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
The Thing

A Killer that can make himself look like the survivors and do survivor actions to blend in with them

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
David from Prometheus and Covenant. You're in a space suit like the rest of the players so they can't see who is who and you sabotage equipment and summon Xenomorphs to kill people.

Mafro

Oct 25, 2017
They missed the perfect timing to do Candyman when the recent movie was out. Missed an open goal.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We are missing an alien of any sort so I'm very pro-xenomorph being added. Also would enjoy a FNAF crossover but I'm not sure the FNAF side will want that, DBD would have whatever character committing murder in a graphic visual way that FNAF hasn't before (normally deaths are from the first person view or in retro video game graphics).

Darkknight2149

Ban made permanent due to harassment of staff
Banned
May 27, 2020
Also hoping they add Walter Sullivan as a mid-season killer and do more Silent Hill skins.

DanteRavenkin

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I'm still surprised they don't have Pennywise the Dancing Clown from IT, considering the Entity practically is ITs real form.

I'd also love a "Darkness Within" killer, where it's just one of the survivors and you have to figure out who. Knowing the person next to you could be a murderous psychopath would be a lot more terrifying than most.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Cross over with Dragon Ball Breakers. Put one of their killers in Dragon Ball, and put a realistic Cell in DBD.