• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which of these PS4 exclusives would you like to show up on the PC platform?

• Bloodborne

Votes: 164 60.7%
  • Days Gone

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Dreams

Votes: 40 14.8%
  • Driveclub

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • God of War

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • GT Sport

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Gravity Rush/Gravity Rush 2

Votes: 19 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 15, 2017
Just wanted to make a simple poll taking all these rumours that were spread lately. Take into account I am not including third party games like Odin Sphere, Persona or Kingdom Hearts. BTW too bad I can't include more options on the poll, there were some other really popular games left out of the poll.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not a particular Soulsbourne fan. But I've heard loads of people asking for Bloodbourne at 60fps so that would be cool for them.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Iam a HUGE Souls fan as indicated by my name so obviously priority is Bloodborne and tbh I don't really care about the other cinematic single player experiences Sony 1st party games offers.. but actually horizon might be an exception because it invoves huge ass dinosaurs!

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
Driveclub would be amazing... Gt sport is a must for pc. Bloodborne priority zero.

But I hope they delivery everything on PC. I think it will happen . Horizon is just the beginning

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I think Dreams is coming thankfully, they briefly mentioned hopes to bring it to PC a while ago and then it was hinted at again quite recently by a journalist iirc.
I'm glad too, really looking forward to that, was considering buying a console mostly just to check it out. Might grab the disc anyway, just to collect.

I would personally love Driveclub to come over but I don't think that's happening. Otherwise the next Uncharted, and if they bring back Wipeout.
Good lord please bring back Wipeout. By the original team. I'll take a Motorstorm at this point.

If they brought back Wipeout and it was PS5 exclusive, I'd buy a PS5. If it then came to PC, I'd probably sell the PS5.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe alongside with multiplayers like Shadowfall, Uncharted 4 & The Lost legacy, The Last of Us Remastered, etc.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i'm waiting to see where the initiative goes but if Bloodborne isn't in the pipeline that would be absolutely nuts

Hoot

Nov 12, 2017
Bloodborne, if only to get better performance and a mod to fix the multiplayer, and that game can then live forever

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
Bloodborne needs it the most just for the performance boost. It didn't even get a PS4 Pro patch to make it run better and I'm not confident that they'll care enough to do it on PS5 either.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
The only PS4 exclusives I could care about are Bloodborne and The Last Guardian. The rest is... Meh.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
The poll is lacking the most important franchise sony has.
We need Ratchet and Clank on PC, since Insomniac will forever be shackled to Spiderman now.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Just as a fan of gaming, I'd love to see what indie/grassroots developers could do with Dreams on that platform. Plus it's literally the only time playing a non-RTS that I yearned for a m+k.

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The only thing more exciting than Bloodborne on PC at 60fps for me would be a sequel. It's still probably my game of the generation

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne at 60 fps, faster loading, ability to disable chromatic abberation and having unlimited bloodvails in your storage through cheat engine would make the game quite a bit better.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Bloodborne.

i'd pay anything to get that running at 4K or even 1080p at 60fps.

edit: since Bloodborne is the most popular option I'm gonna also say Persona 5 The Royal.

Persona 5 isn't a PS4 exclusive but Persona 5 The Royal is.

I want that on PC.

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
Ideally all of them since the experience with a game can be so much better on PC compared to console, not just talking graphics but everything else you get.

But of course if I had to pick one it's undoubtedly Bloodborne.
By far the best game I've played this gen, this past decade, a PC release would just elevate it higher, would love nothing more than a PC release of that game.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dreams is the only one I think should be on PC since it's a game creation engine. It has a lot of potential.

Mar 31, 2018
I don't really have that many games that I'd like to get ported to the PC
- Ghost of Tsushima
- Bloodborne
- The Last Guardian
- Shadow of the Colossus remake

I am also an opponent of the fact that Final Fantasy VII Remake will remain exclusive to Playstation 4 for a whole year. That's a very long wait for a possible Playstation 5 pf PC version.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say "all of them" but I'd be lying because I really don't care about racing games or gravity rush. But the rest, sure :)

MakgSnake

Dec 18, 2019
Canada
All of them.

But DREAMS for sure - Imagine the possibility on a PC with Dreams when Beta testers were doing wonders on a PS4.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i don't really have a very capable PC, but i know my brother would love to play bloodborne (platinum'd on PS4, it's his favorite game ever) on his gaming laptop so i picked that one.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
All of them, but really Dreams. There's a fundamental change in the quality of Dreams creations if it came to PC.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Do we think games like Gravity Rush can make money to cover the porting cost? lol
If they release it on Steam for a good price (20€ per game at most), of course. And I assure than porting Gravity Rush 1 from Vita to PS4 costed more money than a PS4 to PC port would cost.

Deleted member 15476

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Aside from Bloodborne, I guess Gravity Rush 2? I enjoyed the first one on the vita for the most part. The rest don't interest me that much.

Deleted member 49535

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
tumblr_mq23ptvoyD1srv8pio1_400.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.