• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
They could reprise their old roles in some way or play totally different characters like Chris Evans did with Johnny Flame and Captain America. Who you got? Here's mine:

Tobey Maguire would be a great addition if they ever do a live action Spider-verse movie with Tom Holland.

rankingspiderman-blogroll-1544812562234_1280w.jpg

J.K Simmons would also be a great reprisal as J. Jonah Jameson. Can't picture anyone better for the role.

JJJ.jpg

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those pictures make the Tom Holland suit look cheap in comparison with the previous two.

But yes, Tobey Maguire.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Agree with James Franco and Tobey Maguire .

And I know it will never happen because it was early MCU, but I really wish they could find another spot for Ed Norton. Loved him in the Incredible Hulk. It's too bad he was a dick behind the scenes.

Maybe this guy?

intro-1526561714.jpg

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Agree with James Franco and Tobey Maguire .

And I know it will never happen because it was early MCU, but I really wish they could find another spot for Ed Norton. Loved him in the Incredible Hulk. It's too bad he was a dick behind the scenes.
Unless
both norton and howard come back in endgame from timeline stuff.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Would Patrick Stewart count after the Fox Disney merger count? I don't know if he is sick of the role, but he is a great Xavier.

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
If we get wacky adventures with the Fantastic Four I'd like to see the new family travel into another universe and see Chris Evans' Torch.

chris_evans_johnny_storm_fantastic_four_still.jpg

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Wesley Snipes is 100000x years old, but it does set us up for Blade's daughter taking the reigns.....

JK Simmons needs to come back to MAHVEL.

tumblr_o9wkl8bWLm1td2mbyo4_r1_500.gif

And I'll take Liv Tyler as Betty too. I'd take Betty in general. Hate that they got rid of her to push this BW/Banner bullshit. They have HER FUCKING FATHER in like 2 of these movies, but no Betty?

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Wesley Snipes is the big one for me. Maybe characters from the Raimi Spider-Man movies + Amazing if they are doing some kinda Spider-Verse thing, but I think it would end up a mess.

Nicolas Cage deserves another shot as Ghost Rider.

Do we know if J.B. Smoove is playing JJJ in Far From Home? Or is he another character.

And I'll take Liv Tyler as Betty too. I'd take Betty in general. Hate that they got rid of her to push this BW/Banner bullshit. They have HER FUCKING FATHER in like 2 of these movies, but no Betty?
Liv Tyler was already in the MCU, in The Incredible Hulk.

Edit: It's way easier to imagine this stuff with DC. They should do a Flashpoint where you see Armie Hammer/Michael Keaton/George Clooney/Christian Bale Bruce Wayne, Tom Welling/Brandon Routh Superman, Mark Hamill Joker, Clancy Brown Luthor. That kinda stuff.

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Wesley Snipes is 100000x years old, but it does set us up for Blade's daughter taking the reigns.....

JK Simmons needs to come back to MAHVEL.

tumblr_o9wkl8bWLm1td2mbyo4_r1_500.gif

That's an MCU movie, not pre-MCU.

But I'm holding out hope that she'll be one of the surprise cameos in Endgame that I'm sure we'll be getting. I actually think we'll see Jane at some point.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone from the core Deadpool group needs to carry over.

It would be cool if McAvoy and Fassbender were able to come back - they're really great actors - but that just won't work.

Ellen Page should come back, though I don't really have a desire to see her as Kitty again.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
When incursions happen and alternate universes start invading the MCU earth I want to see Tobey, Jackman as Wolverine, I want to see Evans as Human Torch, and I want them to get the fucking dude who was Japanese Spider-Man and get his ass in here too

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Tobey Maguire for a small comedic role

J.K Simmons to reprise his role

James Franco as another Spider man villain

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Technically still MCU, but at that point sort of not quite started yet.

But I'd like to see Edward Norton make his way back into the universe somehow.

The007JiM

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone remembers if Dr. Cho from ultron is dead?

For years i want to see Steward as Prof. X in the mcu

Oct 26, 2017
A thousand times Wesley Snipes. We need an...underground MCU where it's all monsters and vampires and magic the regular heroes never see; because Blade and other darker characters are keeping a lid on the situation.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone from the core Deadpool group needs to carry over.

It would be cool if McAvoy and Fassbender were able to come back - they're really great actors - but that just won't work.

Ellen Page should come back, though I don't really have a desire to see her as Kitty again.
I think a good chunk of Deadpool's cast will transition smoothly into the MCU. There will be jokes based on the merger, THAT I can assure. They'd be stupid not to 4th wall wink in a future appearance and that would be SOOOO Deadpool.

I like Ellen Page, and I'm sure she could have some sort of role in the MCU (among other actors from the Fox X-Men movies), but yeah, I think she's too old to be Kitty. If they bring Kitty Pryde into the MCU, it's gonna have to be the young Kitty. She's going to have to be sorta the age range of Holland's Spider-Man or his schoolmates from Homecoming/Far From Home. A teen that could be played by an actress OLDER, but has to FEEL like a teen.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JK Simmons is literally it, pre-MCU. Post-, Ryan Reynolds, Zazie, and co., come on down.

Everybody else can move the fuck around.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
James Marsden in the comeback role of the century as Cyclops bringing back mutantkind from utter destruction.

Mutants always existed, Wanda erased them all but he and Famke Janssen survived. Even Wanda doesn't remember what she did.

Hugh Jackman gets a cameo and leaves behind Laura and Daken