• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
i know not pre but..

tumblr_n7fbpfmrcY1sprtmco4_r3_500.gif

Oct 28, 2017
James Marsden in the comeback role of the century as Cyclops bringing back mutantkind from utter destruction.

Mutants always existed, Wanda erased them all but he and Famke Janssen survived. Even Wanda doesn't remember what she did.

Hugh Jackman gets a cameo and leaves behind Laura and Daken

I like this more than I should. Also if they can use Immortus in Endgame since it appears there might be Time Travel in you have the perfect in to changing all type of stuff.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Tobey Maguire as the Superior Octopus incarnation of Doc Ock.

75764aee3a6704734c12ad9b0e12553d

703412._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Superior Octopus is a version of Doctor Octopus who, after losing his body to a nuero-degenerative disease and digitizing his mind, cloned a new body by combining his DNA with Spidey's. He has all of Spider-Man's powers, but has his tentacles instead of web shooters.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
J.K. Simmons and Snipes are super agreeable answers.

TBH, I'd like to see someone like Mahershala Ali (yeah, yeah, Cottonmouth) or a relatively younger actor take on Blade too. Snipes did it good, but I don't think he's the only one who can pull it off. J.K. As JJJ though is like Tony Stark/RDJ levels of inseparable, though.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd really love to see Nic Cage at some point - not as Ghost Rider but, like, a Spider-Man bad guy or something. A chance for him to really ham it up.

Maybe Lizard or Hobgoblin... hell I'd love to see him try Kraven the Hunter even if it'd be a hot mess.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dafoe
J.K. Simmons
Molina
Cage
MAYBE Jackman and Snipes

and yes, for the love of god, bring back Betty (Liv, not Connelly).

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
You know, Hugh Jackman is probably the right age now to play Mr. Fantastic.

Or if he's not wanting to do any main roles again, he could probably play Richard Rider before they pass the torch to Sam Alexander in a Nova movie, maybe?

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Tobey Maguire uncle ben
JK Simmons Jameson
Wesley Snipes blade
Fassbender Magneto
McAvoy Xavier

The_jMag

Nov 1, 2017
latest

HHH played a character named Jarko Grimwood in Blade Trinity (not really based on an actual Marvel character I think?) and was rumored to be Thor when the first movie was on pre-production. I don't know who he should be now, but book it! It's best for business.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Technically, Cage is in the MCU in a way.

His Ghost Rider model was used in Agents of Shield, showing how the show's Ghost Rider got his powers.

Since Cage's Ghost Rider model's skull is based off scans of Nick Cage's actual skull, that counts, right?

Agents of SHIELD isn't really part of the MCU anymore, though.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Can we get David Hasselhoff back as Nick Fury then he rips his face off to reveal Sam Jackson was wearing a disguise?

Oct 27, 2017

I don't know how they'd work it but I would love to see him back in the role, assuming his heart was in it. Maybe training someone else to take up the mantle or just a tired old man still hunting vampires because he doesn't know what else to do with his life, and maybe he meets some other superheroes and finally feels like he can fit in. I can see him fitting well into a Deadpool film, with lots of dumb jokes at Hannibal King's expense.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how they'd work it but I would love to see him back in the role, assuming his heart was in it. Maybe training someone else to take up the mantle or just a tired old man still hunting vampires because he doesn't know what else to do with his life, and maybe he meets some other superheroes and finally feels like he can fit in. I can see him fitting well into a Deadpool film, with lots of dumb jokes at Hannibal King's expense.
He can just play the new Whistler

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I was reading this thread not realizing it's a year old.

yeah, I want to see Snipes back as Blade in the MCU.