• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

which tim tops the tims

• Tim Heidecker (Tim & Eric)

Votes: 86 41.3%
  • Tim Heidecker (On Cinema)

Votes: 77 37.0%
  • Tim Heidecker

Votes: 45 21.6%

• Total voters

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Tim Heidecker

tenor.gif

- Co-starred in the Tim & Eric show with his good friend Eric Wareheim
- Let his good friend Dr. Steve Brule use his equipment to produce his own show
- Co-created the Tim & Eric ZONE THEORY, helping millions and achieving level 7, a Perfect Life

- Was decapitated by his good friend Eric Wareheim

Tim Heidecker

giphy.gif

- Host of the famous podcast turned visual review program On Cinema at the Cinema with guest Gregg Turkington
- Creator of the worldwide television hit Decker, staring Tim Heidecker, Joe Esteves, and Mark Proksch.
- Musician in a varied catalogue from rock to electronic.
- Running for District Attorney
- Found innocent of the deaths of the attendants of the Electric Sun Desert Music Festival

Tim Heidecker

giphy.gif

- Comedian, Writer, Director, Actor, and Musician
- Creator of the other two Tim Heidecker's

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Tim's non-act personality is my favorite. On Office Hours, despite sometimes playing it up, he's really genuine, engaging, sweet, and smart.

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to legally watch his... intimidating catalogue of stuff online? I've liked what I've seen but I don't know where to start.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
go ahead and stan that child murdering pos

tim's been a problem for years, hope gregg has finally cut-off that criminal!
Gregg knows NOTHING about movies! Go ahead, ask him which Star Trek movie takes place in San Francisco. A total liar, fraud and RAT. Tim was innocent of the deaths of those consenting adults and maybe it was the black mold in Gregg's apartment that took the life of young Tom Cruise Heidecker.

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
Tim is dynamite in every incarnation. The Comedy is a must-see. His role on a late season of Eastbound & Down was top notch. Great job.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
On Cinema Tim doesn't even watch the movies, how could it be him?

it's him

gforguava

Oct 25, 2017
Impossible to pick one, each facet of his comedy is but a facet on the gem that is his beautiful soul.

I will say that instead of tiring of it, I became more and more impressed at his continued inability to read his cards on On Cinema. The consistency of it is seriously impressive. So On Cinema wins, I guess.

Fancolours

Oct 25, 2017
I still watch the second On Cinema Live Special whenever I'm in a bad mood, and it never fails to lift my spirits.