• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

which tim tops the tims

• Tim Heidecker (Tim & Eric)

Votes: 86 41.3%
  • Tim Heidecker (On Cinema)

Votes: 77 37.0%
  • Tim Heidecker

Votes: 45 21.6%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Fat4all

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I still watch the second On Cinema Live Special whenever I'm in a bad mood, and it never fails to lift my spirits.
MediumEssentialGuernseycow-size_restricted.gif

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
I was surprised to see Tim Heidecker at the bottom of the poll, but I was shocked to see Tim Heidecker at the top.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Toss-up between Tim & Eric and On The Cinema Buy id go with the former. Just more classics associated with the former.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Tim Heidecker is number one handsome man. May the luck of the irish smile on ya

lPXrrkc.gif

Last edited:

Jtrizzy

Nov 13, 2017
Don't sleep on the Purple mattress commercials. They were amazing.

Last edited:

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tim murdered a bunch of kids, they should have an on cinema french exploitation special where the director of Martyrs films Gregg extracting his guts to decorate his Oscars room. That would be the subtle response.

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I never paid attention to the Tim and Eric show during its run. It seemed too weird at the time. I came across On Cinema through the great YouTube algorithm and finally gave in after seeing it pop up time and again. It's some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. Peep Show is my favorite comedy by a mile, but almost anything I've seen by Tim is very close. I feel like I just scratched the surface of the On Cinema universe and that I have to tell everyone I know that it's brilliant.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I cannot possibly overstate my love for Tim Heidecker. Tim & Eric has always been one of my favorite series of all time and seeing that greasy slimeball show up in Us made me literally pump my first in excitement. On topic though, Tim & Eric Tim is best Tim. Also dropping the three best Tim & Eric sketches of all time, don't @ me.

Not linked: The funniest fucking bit of all time, a dying Wayne Skylar watching Jan get into the tub with Steve Brule.