• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Tony Hawk campaign style do you prefer?

• Classic

Votes: 172 61.9%
  • 4 onward

Votes: 105 37.8%

• Total voters

Elija2

Oct 26, 2017
I used to prefer the later style, but now I prefer the fast-paced style of the earlier games. Starting up a level and having every objective available to you meant there was almost no filler, since even the more boring objectives could be done while working on any of the other ones. The levels in the later games got a bit too big to facilitate the new objective format too. You could always just do free skate if you wanted to explore the earlier levels without a timer anyways.

Coco64x

Jul 13, 2019
I prefer the classic timer style.
Jump into Freeskate for a while to learn the level, then jump into Career to bust out the objectives.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Underground and Underground 2 are my favorite Tony Hawk games of all time. I played and loved the original 4 THPS games, but the THUG series blew them out of the water. What I would give for a remastered collection of those two.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Back then I preferred the classic style. But now I'd probably lean more towards the later stuff.