• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
martin-shkreli.png

Jan 2, 2018
Bush was way worse. At least Trump didn't start a devastating war yet which led too 500.000 dead and an evil fucking group called Isis to exist.

Trump mainly sucks for Americans, but Bush was bad for the whole world. Fuck him and everyone who aligned with him.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Steve King. Sean Hannity. Actually, most right wing commentators would be worse or the same, like Rush, Ann Coulter, etc.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Any right-wing talker

Dennis Rodman

Jack or any leader from Twitter

I came here to say Dennis Rodman. But yeah, the point is that people as vile as Trump are not thin on the ground. It's not an accident that a relatively decent, intelligent guy like Barack Hussein Obama seems like a philosopher king compared to most occupants of the Oval Office.

Even George W Bush's commendably decent behaviour in the post-2008 transition stands out like a beacon in the bleak landscape of American presidencies. Nothing in his presidency became him like the leaving of it.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much anyone who hates Trump for not being far right enough for their tastes.

Dingens

Circumventing ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Zuckerberg and any of the other tech-bro billionaires from Silicon Valley.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Alex Jones.

When thinking about "who'd be worse than Trump," you can't just think about his complete lack of inexperience, his disinterest in the job of president, utter failure as a negotiator, and constant, constant lying (even about things that are easily disproven the moment he says them). You also have to factor in his extreme narcissism and open disdain for anyone who dares disagree with him, or criticize him in any way. I think an Alex Jones type, with his level of crazy, might have a shot at being worse.
Picture President Alex Jones for a second.

Came in here to say him.

It would be hilarious, in the most horrifying sort of way.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Roseanne and Kanye would give him a run for his money.

Someone like Hannity.

The argument can also be made that a more capable person who avoids all of the fuck ups that Trump routinely has, would be much more dangerous to the country. So, someone like a Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, etc., a person who is just as or more nefarious, but doesn't have the massive self-delusion and personal flaws so he stays committed to destroying the country, as opposed to creating a new scandal every day.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Someone just as evil but more competent. Like Lindsay Graham or Mitch McConnell.

Mitch is far more lethal where he is. He's clever enough to realise that any political fallout he may encounter in public is a price worth paying for pursuing his present highly successful policy of cramming conservative nominees into the federal judiciary, particularly in the Supreme Court. America will have to live with his legacy for decades after Trump is forgotten. Basic human rights will be up for debate, the rights of corporations will be secured.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not that I don't believe you, but give me some examples??

Also, I'm surprised more people in this thread haven't given this answer:

My own father.
Bret hart literally spat in Vince's face on live PPV and Vince still made up with him, eventually. He was actually the first person to call him after his stroke.

You think Donald Trump would ever let that go, or do anything but rub Bret's suffering in his own face?

I'm not saying Vince isn't an asshole, or that he's a good person, but the lack of empathy is exactly why Trump is such a bad president. Vince would at least have some in reserve

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In terms of being a terrible, stupid, unqualified, mentally problematic person, not many. But Trump's incompetence is currently our only and best defense. So anyone more competent or willing to take advice in this atmosphere will be bad. Therefore, everyone.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well there are, what, 30-40% that think he is doing a good job? So anyone of them really.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
TBH any of the assholes he's surrounded himself with.

In a way we got lucky with Trump. We get to see the very worst of the GOP ideology but without the risk of having an actual competent leader to implement them.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Bush was way worse. At least Trump didn't start a devastating war yet which led too 500.000 dead and an evil fucking group called Isis to exist.

Trump mainly sucks for Americans, but Bush was bad for the whole world. Fuck him and everyone who aligned with him.

The question is how Trump would have reacted to 9/11 or a 9/11 style attack. At least Bush knew he should defer to the military to make the decisions once the war started. Imagine Trump with his "I know more than the Generals" shit.

Also, recall that Trump once said we should take some of Iraq's oil as compensation for our great work there (aka blowing them up). And he was serious.

I have no doubt he would have started the wars and made it even worse.